2022 NHL season thread

LedZeppfan1977

17 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Dang it!  upside down again last night, only the kraken came through for me.

Yeah, Carolina gives the Islanders life.  I have the Kracken too. I hope they can win the next game in Colorado.  I need Boston to end it tonight and win by at least 2.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

ULLMARK YOU TOOL!!!   

If I were your goalie coach the one thing that I would constantly drive into your head is never take a walk!!  

Stay in the friggin crease it's were you belong!  Also DONT PASS THE PUCK TO THE OTHER TEAM!

Bruins beat themselves yet again!!!!!  

I say it all the time STAY IN THE CREASE!

So many goals are cause by goalies taking a walk and screwing up with the puck when they should just stay in the crease.

ULLMARK caused that whole thing to happen.  

Hey Bruins See what Vegas did last night???

Could have been you getting to rest your people!

instead you've got game 6 to win or lose with a possible game 7 to go.

So whats the problem?

are you tired?? 

you can't be tired now you still need to win 13 more games out of a possible 21

YOU CAN"T BE TIRED YET OR YOU WON"T EVEN MAKE THE CONFERENCE FINALS!!

Get Your shit together Bruins!!

Put the Panthers away tonight!

Edited by hummingbird69

On 4/28/2023 at 10:18 PM, hummingbird69 said:

I don't FFFNNN BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Im sooo happy the Leafs won.  I do want Boston to beat a Florida team that my Sabres can beat. I do not believe it either. The Leafs are going to be a tough out. I am picking Vegas vs Leafs or Boston.  Have small wagers on both to be the finals. Hope Boston wins today, they should  3 games 7's.  Two in NHL, one in NBA.  Im cheering for an picking Boston, Seattle and Golden State. 

What I just witnessed will go down as the biggest bag over the head playoff game ever.  The Bruins sucked  and when it came down to the last minute Mcavoy tips it in his own friggin net because he and the rest of the bruins were too afraid to take the game to them and they allowed them to do what they wanted.  58 seconds my ass! this series should have been won in 5 but noooooooo they have to go 7 and then get tied with less than a minute and then lose in OT. you couldn't right a travesty this bad.

The Bruins played like garbage tonight!! They did not deserve to win because they didn't play to win.

Edited by hummingbird69

The Leafs must win today. I expect them to.  They are better on the road for some reason.  They are the better team.  I hope they win.  I will also be cheering for Seattle.  I picked Dallas to win the series but hope Im wrong. I also have Vegas coming out of the West and they got beat good yesterday.  1-1

On 5/7/2023 at 9:38 PM, hummingbird69 said:

I never root for toronto, now down three to zero but somehow I think I should be, not that I'm rooting for the panthers both teams are making me sick.

Florida is just plain lucky.  The Leafs now have that huge mountain to climb. Its been done several times.  And a few in recent times.  Vegas has the Leafs favored on the road in game 4.  That pretty much tells you what a fluke this is. If Florida wins this series, i say they get beat by the Devils vs Carolina winner.  I hope Lindy wins this series as I hate Carolina.   In hockey.  

Carolina is killing the devils. They just collapsed. The Kraken will hopefully move on past dallas and the Panthers will probably snuff out toronto next game.  I hope the Kraken will have the body left to play against the panthers if they advance. Panthers will play a desperate game. Don't really know about the Oilers Vegas series. I don't want either team to win.