2022 NHL season thread

LedZeppfan1977

2 hours ago, Strider said:

A Stanley Cup between Florida and Las Vegas just doesn't feel right. It's weird.

Florida does not deserve to be there.  And their fan base is the worst in professional sports.  They will perhaps show up for this?  Not sure now that they are pretty much toast.  Blown out and likely will be swept.  I picked Vegas a long time ago on the hockey site I am a member of.  At least one former Sabre will win the Cup.  Either Eichel, a certainty, or Reinhart should the unthinkable happen.

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Florida does not deserve to be there.  And their fan base is the worst in professional sports.  They will perhaps show up for this?  Not sure now that they are pretty much toast.  Blown out and likely will be swept.  I picked Vegas a long time ago on the hockey site I am a member of.  At least one former Sabre will win the Cup.  Either Eichel, a certainty, or Reinhart should the unthinkable happen.

It's Beauty and the Beast.  Vegas is Belle and the Panthers are the beast.  Vegas is looking for elegant play and geometry while the panthers are just hacking their way through the game hoping Tkachuk will pull another goal out of his ass.  

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

It's Beauty and the Beast.  Vegas is Belle and the Panthers are the beast.  Vegas is looking for elegant play and geometry while the panthers are just hacking their way through the game hoping Tkachuk will pull another goal out of his ass.  

Vegas will win the series.  Too bad Paul wasn’t a Miami fan in hockey.  😂 

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I told you they were relying on tkachuk to pull a goal out of his ass.

Those little shots won a game.  They won’t win another .   Cost me two parlays. What is going on with Miami in sports?  They are in finals in NBA and NHL and Marlins currently own a wild card in baseball.  Must I worry about the Dolphins?  Well, Paul will never read this post as he NEVER looks at hockey.  Too bad Paul