One Motnth Ago . . .

Wow - it seems like only yesterday but yet also a lifetime passed. I wasn't there but I sure remember the day. A bit heavy hearted not being there but knowing some wonderful friends were lucky to be was a great feeling. All day being on edge, what would they play, wanting to hear the early reports etc. and then coming to this site and finding myself in the company of 3,000 of my newest friends all with the same plan! It was maddening but added to the whole thrill of the event, even for us non-attendees.

Wow - it seems like only yesterday but yet also a lifetime passed. I wasn't there but I sure remember the day. A bit heavy hearted not being there but knowing some wonderful friends were lucky to be was a great feeling. All day being on edge, what would they play, wanting to hear the early reports etc. and then coming to this site and finding myself in the company of 3,000 of my newest friends all with the same plan! It was maddening but added to the whole thrill of the event, even for us non-attendees.

One month ago I was thinking of you, 9. :kiss:

3000 people on line here??? :o:o:o Really??

Yes, it has been a month. And as 9 said, it looks like yesterday...yet a lifetime. ^_^

One month ago I was thinking of you, 9. :kiss:

3000 people on line here??? :o:o:o Really??

Yes, it has been a month. And as 9 said, it looks like yesterday...yet a lifetime. ^_^

:wub: :wub: sigh...

Oh yes. 3000 people and it was hell every time you tried to click onto any thread :lol: I must have been uttering every swear word known going "come on man, I gotta know what they sang NOW" I'm sure my neighbors were going :blink: But thanks to Angi's perserverance and her wonderful source, we got the songs as they were happening which was great :D

:wub: :wub: sigh...

Oh yes. 3000 people and it was hell every time you tried to click onto any thread :lol: I must have been uttering every swear word known going "come on man, I gotta know what they sang NOW" I'm sure my neighbors were going :blink: But thanks to Angi's perserverance and her wonderful source, we got the songs as they were happening which was great :D

Wow!! I guess I heard someone speaking about 3000 people on line...but I thought it was a joke, I mean, like: there were so many people on line, it looked like 3000 at a time...

Lovely Angi!!! and lovely, lovely source. :wub:

Well said. Seconded.

And belated b-day good wishes, Rover! :D

The Birthday mix-up was my fault. I originally put the date of Jan. 9th date -- which was my conception date ! ! October 10th, 9 months later.... is actually when I left my Mother's womb! :blush:

One Month Ago . . . . Heaven Came Down To Earth . . .

And Hell, was Split Wide Open . . .

And the Gods of Rock walked this Earth, Again . . .

:thanku:

It seems ages ago !It really was Christmas come early !!

Sad.. that you can't edit titles once they're input.. :blink:

One month... 6 days and 21 hours ago (not that I'm counting ;) ) I was standing on Wakefield railway station arguing the toss with some snotty bint over the ticket machine not supplying me with the outbound tickets for the 11:34 train to London. Cost me an additional £280 for me an' my ol' lady to get to the gig!!!

And do you know what the woman behind the glass said.... 'Is your journey really necessary?... you could always make a complaint and see if we can re-issue your tickets'

One of those moments when you wish you had Uma THurman with you to administer the five point palm exploding heart!

Of course you can imagine my reply... 'Just hold on... I'll give the lads a ring... they've put this gig off once for the Page meister, I'm sure they won't have a problem doing it for me'

But of course being the good Brit that I am I just stuck my hand in my pocket and paid up...

AND AM I GLAD I DID :D:D:D:D:D:D

Archived