"Travels In and Out of a Zeppelin" (Page/Plant Interview)

SteveAJones

Gotta shake my head at the sexism in the caption for the photo of the band backstage. The man in the middle is "unidentified" while the woman on the left is apparently a figment of everyone's imagination... and that's in 1998, not 1968! Talk about black magic...

I do like the quote about travelling in places that are "desolate and dreary."

Gotta shake my head at the sexism in the caption for the photo of the band backstage. The man in the middle is "unidentified" while the woman on the left is apparently a figment of everyone's imagination... and that's in 1998, not 1968! Talk about black magic...

I do like the quote about travelling in places that are "desolate and dreary."

SunChild, I might end up standing corrected here but, at least to me, the woman looks like she could be Lisa Robinson. I don't know if the journalist who wrote the article for the British Airways magazine was familiar with her. But, yes, "unidentified" would have been better than just ignoring her presence in the photo.

SunChild, I might end up standing corrected here but, at least to me, the woman looks like she could be Lisa Robinson. I don't know if the journalist who wrote the article for the British Airways magazine was familiar with her. But, yes, "unidentified" would have been better than just ignoring her presence in the photo.

Thanks, Mad, good to know.

• 1 month later...

Archived