Hi from SW UK!

Imagescapegirl

Just thought I'd say a quick Hi, as I've just got round to joining here. Though I don't have a good excuse for what took me so long!!

I'm a self confessed rock chick (albeit an ageing one - that would be in years not behaviour :D )I've been a LZ fan as long as I can remember ... and always a Page girl, not a Plant one!

Other musical interests are varied ... but being married to a prog rocker, a lot of that is heard in this house - both his own and others!

The aforementioned prog rocker did take me to the NEC to see P & P when they toured ... only 7 rows back and facing Jimmy ... still living on that one. The prog rocker - who claims not to be a LZ fan is still trying to explain how he knew all the lyrics to all the songs that night and joined in with entusiasm!!! :D

Anyway, that'll do for now - hope to get to know you all in time.

Thanks.

Managed to master adding photos today ... so if you wanna see me there's a photo on the photos thread .... don't expect more, prefer being behind a camera! And I've put my 'baby boys' on the pets thread - give me half a chance, and you'll get lots more of these!!!!!

I live near Bristol, though I actually 'come from' Birmingham.

Thanks to all for the welcomes.

Hey Bristol, I have been there many times, its one of my fave UK cities !! My first rock gig was aat Bristol Colston hall back in 1983 seeing Plant on The Principle of moments tour !! I have been to that hall to see many classical (My ex and father) and rock gigs !!

Archived