How do you listen to Led Zeppelin?

right-there

In this age of streaming and digital audio portable devices, how do you most often listen to live Led Zeppelin? To kick things off, I'm 'old school', listening to DVD audio played through a loungeroom stereo. No headphones, no earbuds, just two speakers and four walls. Well, I guess as Headley Grange showed, floor and ceiling play roles, too.

2 hours ago, right-there said:

JMH, hi. You've got your Led Zeppelin-listening well and truly covered! What's high-rotation in 2023?

Was a lot into 77 and 75 earlier this year. Now a bit 73 (UK, EUR & US) as well as 71.

CDs at work. Or if I want to listen to a show that I don't have on CD, I connect my phone or pad to the work stereo and play the uploaded concert thru youtube...usually one of Led Zeppelin Boots or conneyfogel's uploads.

CDs in a car.

When I am commuting or travelling, I listen on headphones thru youtube on my phone. I used to take CDs with me and use a portable CD player but I got tired of having to carry stuff with me.

At home, I listen to my vinyl or CDs or DVDs through the home stereo. I'll also put on youtube on my TV (which is also connected to the stereo) and watch/listen that way. It's a good way to clean house without having to stop every 20 minutes or so to flip the record. 

I long ago got rid of my Zeppelin cassette tapes (or had them eaten by the cassette player) and I never had 8-tracks.

58 minutes ago, Strider said:

CDs at work. Or if I want to listen to a show that I don't have on CD, I connect my phone or pad to the work stereo and play the uploaded concert thru youtube...usually one of Led Zeppelin Boots or conneyfogel's uploads.

CDs in a car.

When I am commuting or travelling, I listen on headphones thru youtube on my phone. I used to take CDs with me and use a portable CD player but I got tired of having to carry stuff with me.

At home, I listen to my vinyl or CDs or DVDs through the home stereo. I'll also put on youtube on my TV (which is also connected to the stereo) and watch/listen that way. It's a good way to clean house without having to stop every 20 minutes or so to flip the record. 

I long ago got rid of my Zeppelin cassette tapes (or had them eaten by the cassette player) and I never had 8-tracks.

Strider, We are so alike as this is exactly how I listen to various Zeppelin concerts. That's The Way to do it!