The Return of thedude89

Matthew!

Yep, for all you old-timers, I'm back! Just under a new name.

And for all of you who have never met me before, hellooooo to you.

I kind of flaked out on the forums a while back...sorry. Probably because I stopped listening to Zeppelin, I hope that doesn't make me an outcast here. :P BUT they are the band who got me into music, so I am forever in debt. I'm hoping to offer a different perspective around here.

Hmmm.

Well.

That's all for now.

Except maybe I'll list the music I'm into now.

Favorite band: The Mars Volta (Excited for their new album!)

I'm into indie/alternative rock now, and also metal. And when I say metal, I mean METAL (Norma Jean, Misery Signals, you get the picture. Hardcore stuff.)

Nice to be back! Maybe I'll decide to stick around this time?

Oh, and you can call me Matt, Dude, His Dudeness, El Duderino...whatever suits your fancy. :wave:

Edit: OH! And. Today is my 19th birthday. :yay:

Good to see you Matt! Most of us are here, along with a multitude of people who signed up and don't post, as well as some freaks and some gems. Par for the course. We've taken our first step into a larger world Obi Wan. :lol:

What's the drinking age in Alaska? I'll send you a virtual beer! :beer:

Or a coffee! B)

• 4 weeks later...
Good to see you Matt! Most of us are here, along with a multitude of people who signed up and don't post, as well as some freaks and some gems. Par for the course. We've taken our first step into a larger world Obi Wan. :lol:

What's the drinking age in Alaska? I'll send you a virtual beer! :beer:

Or a coffee! B)

Drinking age is 21 here....isn't it consistent throughout the whole country? :huh:

Coffee's good though...just put something in it to mask the taste. Like. A pound or so of caramel. B)

Archived