Exclusive Videos of Robert Plant

Sunray782

• 1 year later...

I just watched the New Zealand and Ruth Jones interviews on his site. He said such lovely things about music in the New Zealand interview. In the Ruth Jones interview he reminded me of McCartney-not lookswise, but something about his personality &/or the way he was speaking. I know Robert/Zep weren't Beatles fans, but Commander Robert has much in common w/Sir Paul (love of Elvis & the Blues, both from England and close to the same age, both very bright, funny, and have a way with words).

I was trying to figure out a way to save some of the videos to my media player, in case Robert ever takes them off his website, but maybe you can't do that because of copyright or something.

I found this info:

Add items to the Windows Media Player library

Add media files that you play. When you play a file on your computer or on the Internet, the Player automatically adds the file to your library if it isn't already in your library. The Player does not automatically add a file that you play from removable storage media, a removable storage device, or on a shared network folder.

Anyone know if you can download the videos on Robert's site, or ones posted on this one?

I just watched the New Zealand and Ruth Jones interviews on his site. He said such lovely things about music in the New Zealand interview. In the Ruth Jones interview he reminded me of McCartney-not lookswise, but something about his personality &/or the way he was speaking.

Maybe because Mercury is strong in his chart.

I know Robert/Zep weren't Beatles fans, but Commander Robert has much in common w/Sir Paul (love of Elvis & the Blues, both from England and close to the same age, both very bright, funny, and have a way with words).

Mercury again.

I was trying to figure out a way to save some of the videos to my media player, in case Robert ever takes them off his website, but maybe you can't do that because of copyright or something.

I found this info:

Add items to the Windows Media Player library

Add media files that you play. When you play a file on your computer or on the Internet, the Player automatically adds the file to your library if it isn't already in your library. The Player does not automatically add a file that you play from removable storage media, a removable storage device, or on a shared network folder.

Anyone know if you can download the videos on Robert's site, or ones posted on this one?

Maybe Sam knows.

Archived