Robert and Jimmy's marital status?

Cashmere

• 4 years later...

I'm new here and just wanted to know the status of Jimmy Page's current marriage to Jimena Page. Some websites say they"re seperated, some say they're still married and living in Sussex London. What is the truth in 2012?

Not together.

• 2 weeks later...

Well mostly what I know at the moment is Jimmy has had a few children in his travels but is not currently married.

Robert has also been married a few times before and has four children. There were rumors that he married his bandmate Patty Griffin in November but I’m not positive.

Bonzo was married and had two children.

Jonesy is currently married to the same woman he has been for his entire life (aww) and they have three children.

That is mostly all I know of for the band themselves....

I have been a Zeppelin since 1968 and never once was I the least bit interested in their marital status, their private lives are their own. I bet there are some sad bastards out there who even know their birthdays......Who cares just listen to the music, I have the complete collection of many artists and groups and I don't know anything at all about their lives only their music.