XM Led

joolia88

I get the emails from XM radio and I read on the bottom of one that a Led Zeppelin channel is coming out in March. I've never read a description for any artist where they tried to fit in song titles as much as they did:

XM LED: The Zeppelin Channel (XM 59) will be going over the hills and far away on hiatus from XM after March 7th but don't be alarmed now cause it won't be swingin' from the gallow's pole. We've still got a whole lotta love for XM LED and will bring it on home to ramble on in the light like a fool in the rain later this year. So don't get sick again in the evening, enjoy your dancin' days and boogie with stu down by the seaside without getting dazed, confused or trampled underfoot. XM LED's presence will be down on the tiles when the levee breaks and ready to rock and roll! Your time is gonna come and the song will remain the same...later in 2008! Until then, thank you.

:lol::rolleyes:

Also if you go the Bear share download program there is a listed album as the complete Led Zeppelin release date February 5th 2008 which has 165 tracks on it. Don't know what this has to with XM radio but what the hell.

By the way,

"Live Led | March 7 All Day Long" on XM LED (59)

"We'll feature nothing but LIVE LED. Nothing but concert recordings of Zeppelin including lots of rare, unreleased material. The last day of XM LED is a celebration day!"

Everyone can register for free and get 2 weeks of free trial on www.xmradio.com

Actually you will need only two days )))

I don't know why but it was announced from the beginning that it would only be a limited run.

I emailed the folks at XM to express my displeasure at their decision to take XMLed off the air. I suspect a number of others have done so as well since they are now talking about it coming back "later this year". I encourage all XM subscribers to contact them so they know how popular the station was with its listeners who pay them.

MinnesotaZepFan

I emailed the folks at XM to express my displeasure at their decision to take XMLed off the air. I suspect a number of others have done so as well since they are now talking about it coming back "later this year". I encourage all XM subscribers to contact them so they know how popular the station was with its listeners who pay them.

MinnesotaZepFan

The reason XM Led went off the air is because it was only supposed to be a limited run to start with.

Archived