Song Name Game

Electrophile

How I Could Just Kill a Man

Cypress Hill

* Holy shit ! I just realized after a quick research,

Charlotte Sometimes' debut CD, Waves and the Both of Us, also features a song with this title. The chorus of the Cypress Hill song provided the inspiration for Sometimes' version.

This is the screename of a new member here. Coincidence deluxe !!

Edited by Devil's Haircut

How I Could Just Kill a Man

Cypress Hill

* Holy shit ! I just realized after a quick research,

Charlotte Sometimes' debut CD, Waves and the Both of Us, also features a song with this title. The chorus of the Cypress Hill song provided the inspiration for Sometimes' version.

This is the screename of a new member here. Coincidence deluxe !!

I saw that member name and my thought was it was taken from The Cure song "Charlotte Sometimes", from 1981...but then i have never heard of this band (? still living in the 80s sometimes) :)

Do You Wanna Dance, covered by too many to list.

I saw that member name and my thought was it was taken from The Cure song "Charlotte Sometimes", from 1981...but then i have never heard of this band (? still living in the 80s sometimes) :)

And you are correct. ;) The Cure and the singer both took it from a children's book of the same name.

Do You Wanna Dance, covered by too many to list.

And you are correct. ;) The Cure and the singer both took it from a children's book of the same name.

I'm a Cure lover, so that would obviously be what i thought! I considered using that name myself at one time (or at least Charlotte, because of the song).

i better add a song, i guess,

"Do Ya"...ELO

The name, Charlotte Sometimes comes from the Cure song, but my reference was to the Cypress Hill song that Charlotte Sometimes also does. Some version or somesuch.

See ?