unledded dvd

slave to zep

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that Richard Cole was given the job of filling the first row full of potentials for the both single Page and Plant? That can't be true though, Cole was on the outer by this stage wasn't he?

I heard that Richard Cole was given the job of filling the first row full of potentials for the both single Page and Plant? That can't be true though, Cole was on the outer by this stage wasn't he?

It was Rex King not Richard Cole. Here's some info on it in this thread started by Knebby a while back.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...mp;hl=entourage

Scarlett is visible in the front row. Carmen was sat with Maureen, Logan and other family on a raised platform at the back. I don't know which dark-haired girl you mean in the front row but if it's the one with long straight hair and shiny skin, her name is Tatiana and she was indeed a friend of Rex'.

The second row is more interesting I think. ;) Oh and those with sharp eyes can spot Stella Macca somewhere around the fourth or fifth row.

Oh and those with sharp eyes can spot Stella Macca somewhere around the fourth or fifth row.

So even being the daughter of someone that rich and famous wasn't enough to get you in the front row. I wish Rex was the doorbitch at some of the clubs around where I am from, he seems to have an interesting system.

Scarlett is visible in the front row. Carmen was sat with Maureen, Logan and other family on a raised platform at the back. I don't know which dark-haired girl you mean in the front row but if it's the one with long straight hair and shiny skin, her name is Tatiana and she was indeed a friend of Rex'.

The second row is more interesting I think. ;) Oh and those with sharp eyes can spot Stella Macca somewhere around the fourth or fifth row.

thanks! i meant the girl next to scarlett.

Archived