As Long As I Have You

irg82

I don't know which version is the definitive version. I think all of the dozen or so recordings are pretty quality recordings.

But the 19690427 is the one who has the more developed bunch of ideas, i think that they can also recorded this version on Led Zep II, it would be a double, energetic album.

Hey tom i also are hearing, Plant is in an incredible form, reaching those high notes, with extremely easy, and Page guitar is killer, is like have two or three Guitarrist, is all over the place.

The treatment that Page do to the lines on Fresh Garbage in the crescendo final segment of that part was done with a really furious way, that probably a very few rock bands can do that.

The treatment that Page do to the lines on Fresh Garbage in the crescendo final segment of that part was done with a really furious way, that probably a very few rock bands can do that.

Yes its easily some of his best work.

The 23rd and 27th of April are definately the best sounding versions I'v heard but my favourite would probabley be from the 26th of the same month, freakishly powerful version.

Agreed. I'm working my way chronologically through all LZ live shows at the moment, and I hit 26/27th yesterday. I reckon 26th is the killer version, although it's not such a good recording.

Nice to hear the first WLL & theremin too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived