Led Zep Tour

awaken

Zeppelin just needs to tour. If they're going to do it, now's the time. December concert behind them with raving reviews. Jason on drums. I would bet this would be the last time they performed.

I saw Page and Plant in Jacksonville in 98 and they performed all of the greats!! It was the best concert I have ever seen and it didn't have Jones or Bonham. With those additions and the fans behind them it would be great.

They have a whole new following. Even the young ones are jamming. 10 and up be ready. We all want to see the greatest rock and roll band there ever was and ever will be!!!

Robert doesnt want to tour because (and this is not my opinion this is what he said) he's afraid Led Zeppelin wont be able to produce any magic after the o2.(the rest is not a quote)so he waited to see how the o2 went so if it was a good concert he cant do it again or if it was a bad concert they wont be able to do it again (this is what you call a lose lose situation) if this makes any sense whatsoever please explain how it can.the truth is even if they tour and they have alot of bad shows even if people knew it would be a bad show, not saying they would, an overwhelming amount of people would pay top dollar for tickets.

What i find funny is that Robert can tour as Page and Plant and do all their classics with no problems. Even if those shows had highs and lows he still was for it. Yet the only original member missing from that to call it Zeppelin was JPJ. Yes i know that Jason is the best fit to sit in for his father, but the point is the Page and Plant tour was really a somewhat reforming of Zep. So that said i see only minor differances in the 2 tours and that Robert should just do it. In the department of magic shit some nights your on and some your not.

Cav

This is way off subject but is that a picture of yourself? It just reminds me of the look of Magnum on Zoolander. :D

Nope, that's not me, that's some dork from hotchickswithdouchebags.com. And yeah, he's definitely doing the Magnum/Blue Steel lip thing. :lol:

Well the Velvet Revolver bassist says that they're the support act and Jimmy has said wait till September so its looking good.

Robert has his AK project, the tour of which will be wrapped up by this autumn, hence Jimmy's comment.

I'm still optimistic, to me it seems that Robert wants to really concentrate on his current tour before any Zeppelin talk. One of RP's main things against a tour was them playing big venues but he's playing arenas with AK so he cant use that excuse anymore...

There have been reports in the British tabloids namely The Mirror that RP turned down £100m but I don't really believe them, the British tabloids are notorious for lying, I mean The Sun said that David Bowie was appearing in an episode of Doctor Who!

In my opinion the earliest a tour will be is next summer (in the Uk anyway), realisticaly they have to play stadiums and they cant play them in autumn/winter.

A tour would be great but I wont be too disappointed if they dont. I saw JPJ live yesterday and he was great, I bet the RP/AK dates will be great too.

Basically I think we wont get anything this year but who knows after that. They really should tour and the evidence is pointing to the fact they will.

Archived