o2 Remaster

Jimmy Page recently said in an interview in Bangkok he was going back to London to remaster the o2 reunion footage I was under the impression the concert was only recorded and being held in a "vault" for historical purposes...well you dont just remaster something to sit in a vault, or for no reason unless people are going to see it. So expect a release. :D

First off, it wouldn't be 'remastered', as it has not yet been mastered in the first place.

The news item you are referring to was posted here and ended up an a big crap-slinging fest, so I will tread lightly. It was not an interview, and it has not, to my knowledge, been confirmed as an authentic story.

He allegedly said he was going to master the audio, not the video.

sorry i meant the audio but if its true it seems more of an implication somethings gonna be released. and also if this did originate on this site i didnt see it here.

sorry i meant the audio but if its true it seems more of an implication somethings gonna be released. and also if this did originate on this site i didnt see it here.

Not sure that it originated here. I only ever saw it on one site from Asia, then reproduced here. The thread probably got deleted.

Oooo, I hope they release it!

Ha ha. I think it's really funny the way you post, "ooh i hope the tour" every time a zeppelin fan comments that they would like to see a tour or an O2 release. It is very funny and isn't getting old at all. In fact, I think you should go on mocking hopeful zeppelin fans as long as you possibly can. I am sure it is greatly appreciated by everyone. I mean, who doesn't appreciate a joke that is repeated over and over again. You're funny. I'm gonna have to watch out for you.

Archived