Swan Song Launch parties

aen27

Sorry, I don't have them available to me at the moment or I'd post them. The Amercan

rock magazines Creem and Circus published some excellent full color, full page photos of

him in that attire. I'm sure someone here can help you with this.

• 3 years later...

I can't find all of them.... :unsure: But here's a few.

74eb4891.jpg

74note2.jpg

File0584.jpg

LZepp021028G009ed.jpg

54561512b.jpg

I know I am excavating an old post but these photos look like they were taken at two different times.

Photos 2 and 3 look like they were taken at a slightly later date. His hair is also slightly different in those photos. His hair looks either slightly damp from just getting out of the shower or greasy from not washing it.

I think Lisa R. may have dared to use the word garish. Whatever he wears - whether it be mixed stripe and floral patterns, tartan trousers, flouncy shirt, pink crushed velvet and a cowboy hat - he always looks perfect and carries it off with great panache.

He wore the pink suit to only one of the parties. I happened to love his style...no matter how colorful it is--there is no one like him. He put that pink suit in the 60's London exhibit in Japan.

He wore this to the other one. I think it is the LA party and the pink suit was for the New York one.

Jimmybook071-1.jpg

Archived