Talent Show Video Moby Dick and The Girl I Love :)

Here's the video from April 11th at the Dighton-Rehoboth Talent Show :)

I am the drummer. I've been playing drums for two and a half years, set about two years, I'm only a freshman. The guitarist is in 8th grade and he's been playing for 3 years. The bassist is a junior and she's been playing for a little over 3 years. We all LOVE Led Zeppelin and hope to do more songs next year, and at open mics and gigs we play at. The video is pretty good quality for a hand camera. :) Please comment and rate if possible on youtube, we love feedback. The songs are, as follows: The Girl I Love to Moby Dick (I put in the intro to heartbreaker from one of Zeppelin's live performances in between the two, but its tweaked a little bit to fit the time needed to tune down) Enjoy!!! :)

^^It was also our first gig as a band. And yes, I am wearing an orange tanktop, and my guitarist is wearing the sweatervest and white shirt, just like Royal Albert Hall 1970, which is where I got my basic core of the Moby Dick solo from. :)

Here's the video from April 11th at the Dighton-Rehoboth Talent Show :)

I am the drummer. I've been playing drums for two and a half years, set about two years, I'm only a freshman. The guitarist is in 8th grade and he's been playing for 3 years. The bassist is a junior and she's been playing for a little over 3 years. We all LOVE Led Zeppelin and hope to do more songs next year, and at open mics and gigs we play at. The video is pretty good quality for a hand camera. :) Please comment and rate if possible on youtube, we love feedback. The songs are, as follows: The Girl I Love to Moby Dick (I put in the intro to heartbreaker from one of Zeppelin's live performances in between the two, but its tweaked a little bit to fit the time needed to tune down) Enjoy!!! :)

^^It was also our first gig as a band. And yes, I am wearing an orange tanktop, and my guitarist is wearing the sweatervest and white shirt, just like Royal Albert Hall 1970, which is where I got my basic core of the Moby Dick solo from. :)

you guys need a singer?

B)

Thanks everyone for the support. :) I don't dislike Jason Bonham or anything, it's just he ain't his dad. And WTF double bass pedal? Come on man, you know better than that! :P

We actually just got a singer a few days after the show, because we were sort of unknown before it. She is on "America's Got Talent" next season, her name is Mia. :)

Thanks again for all the comments! Keep em' coming! :)

Archived