Opening Night: Robert Plant / Alison Krauss World Tour

Sounds like a great start to a great tour. This project just feels so fresh. I think I'll get myself down to Manchester England in May :)

I wouldn't normally ask this but since someone has already mentioned downloads...I'm going to.

Does anyone know where there is a direct download or have any advice for me?

I tried to download the show and it got to 62 percent and then stated some kind of error. That was a bit torrent download. Since then it won't do anything and I've closed everything down and started from scratch to no avail.

Any ideas ?? Because I'd really love to hear this!!

Thanks in advance

Edited by Aligula

Reading the great reviews makes me sick that they aren't coming to Minneapolis. The closest I think they are is Detroit. :(

They are coming to Chicago area, that's a little closer. You can buy tickets here.... www.ravinia.org

FYI, there were only a few reserved tickets available and most of them were $200. I opted for Lawn seating... $27

I've never been to Ravinia but I've heard the lawn area is very nice.

Can you see/hear the stage from the lawn?

The pavilion stage is not within view of the lawn; however, you may see the stage when standing near the back or along the sides of the pavilion. Only reserved-seat ticket holders can see the stages of the Martin Theatre and Bennett•Gordon Hall, as they are indoor venues. All symphony and pop concerts in the pavilion and all concerts in the Martin Theatre are broadcast to the lawn via a state-of-the-art sound system. Preview concerts and most Steans Institute concerts are also broadcast to the lawn.

I know I can bring my own picnic to the park. What can't I bring?

Grills, beer kegs, athletic equipment, rollerblades, bicycles, pets and smoking are not permitted in the park. Please do not bring tents, canopies or umbrellas over 6' in diameter. You cannot bring anything that needs to be staked into the ground. You may bring your own beer, wine, coolers, lawn chairs, blankets, candles, food, et al, into the park. Please note that areas of the park may not be roped off. Also, please note that food, drinks, and cameras are not permitted in the reserved seating areas.

They are coming to Chicago area, that's a little closer. You can buy tickets here.... www.ravinia.org

FYI, there were only a few reserved tickets available and most of them were $200. I opted for Lawn seating... $27

They might have some left for $250.00.

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss Hot Seat Package

Edited by eternal light

2nd Row!! Lucky duck! Were those presale tickets?

Thanks. :)

No. i did sign up from Plant's site for pre-sales, notification, etc..., but, actually, a friend is a season ticket holder (boxed seats) and sold me his at face value (as he knew I'm a huge Zeppelin fan). I just emailed him the second I found out about Plant and Krauss touring and requested them. I got my tickets, etc.. and that was it. :D Really looking forward to the concert!!!

R B)

I was going to go for one of the Deluxe Seat packages to the Denver show....but...some rather expensive dental and house repairs reared their ugly heads...so much for my tax refund money. I simply cannot afford to travel this year to see any shows. :(

Recession blues; maybe if you focus on the closest, most affordable ticket you'll be able to turn it around.

Thanks. :)

No. i did sign up from Plant's site for pre-sales, notification, etc..., but, actually, a friend is a season ticket holder (boxed seats) and sold me his at face value (as he knew I'm a huge Zeppelin fan). I just emailed him the second I found out about Plant and Krauss touring and requested them. I got my tickets, etc.. and that was it. :D Really looking forward to the concert!!!

R B)

so nice!

I was going to go for one of the Deluxe Seat packages to the Denver show....but...some rather expensive dental and house repairs reared their ugly heads...so much for my tax refund money. I simply cannot afford to travel this year to see any shows. :(

:( that tax refund goes quickly doesn't it...