crowd shots

slave to zep

i was wondering if any forum members have seen themselves on any videos, esp official stuff. i was thinking how great it would be to have something like that.

Not me unfortunately, I never got to see them, but I was wondering the same thing. I remember 3 or 4 months ago forum member Joelmon pointed himself out in a crowd shot of Woodstock, I belive it was. Will be watching this thread to see if anyone replies....we might have to bump it up ocassionally. ;)

i was wondering if any forum members have seen themselves on any videos, esp official stuff. i was thinking how great it would be to have something like that.

Yeah you can see me in the audience at "Unledded".

Not me unfortunately, I never got to see them, but I was wondering the same thing. I remember 3 or 4 months ago forum member Joelmon pointed himself out in a crowd shot of Woodstock, I belive it was. Will be watching this thread to see if anyone replies....we might have to bump it up ocassionally. ;)

Was it this one?

Ok...so today I found the original album at my local record shop and photo'd the pics inside....first is the bigger crowd picture....

img-resized.png Reduced: 19% of original size [ 1600 x 1200 ] - Click to view full image24qmv0x.jpg

and I zoomed in on my friend Ken and I....He's in the brown shirt with his arms crossed looking at me, and I'm in the green shirt, blonde hair....looking at the stage. We're below the photo of Santana (above, click on it ) in the middle of the picture about an inch or so below him....We were about 50-60 feet from the stage....Sorry the close up is a bit fuzzy...but the album is 1972 and not the clearest best put together artwork ! :lol:

img-resized.png Reduced: 19% of original size [ 1600 x 1200 ] - Click to view full image28auzc0.jpg