London shows in 2007

New Yardbird

Has the dvd of the 2007 London shows been block by Robert Plant?

Doubt it, They have a thing about releasing music that isnt really new...

Jimmy has said in the past something to the effect, that he finds it ridiculous to do a whole tour with material thats 30 yrs old.

Also, the feedback was a real nightmare that night. i dont get it biggest band ever, and the sound system sucks? typical of Zeps post 1980 luck!

Doubt it, They have a thing about releasing music that isnt really new...

Jimmy has said in the past something to the effect, that he finds it ridiculous to do a whole tour with material thats 30 yrs old.

Also, the feedback was a real nightmare that night. i dont get it biggest band ever, and the sound system sucks? typical of Zeps post 1980 luck!

There was only feed back problems 4 times during Good Times, I think once (if any) during Ramble On, and once during Black Dog all only lasted under a second and those were the first three songs they played. And about what Page said to me it doesnt matter that the materials thirty years old because it's still the best, what if the Mona Lisa was put on display for eleven years then to be locked up forever but shown again one day but you could only see part of it and then the whole thing was on display again but only 20,000 out of 36,000,000 could see it and those who did see it were chosen and it's 500 years old.

There was only feed back problems 4 times during Good Times, I think once (if any) during Ramble On, and once during Black Dog all only lasted under a second and those were the first three songs they played. And about what Page said to me it doesnt matter that the materials thirty years old because it's still the best, what if the Mona Lisa was put on display for eleven years then to be locked up forever but shown again one day but you could only see part of it and then the whole thing was on display again but only 20,000 out of 36,000,000 could see it and those who did see it were chosen and it's 500 years old.

Well said.

Anyways i really hope they release this DVD, I have barely watched ANY of the O2 show at all because I want to see it when it comes out in great sound quality on DVD, especially as a musician I do not want to miss any notes or hear them in bad quality

Archived