Robert & Alison Wembley arena 22/05/08

Oh it's a tattoo - I thought you it was an unusual birthmark, you may think this is strange but I have a body part shaped exactly like "the object" and in an even bigger coincidence it hasn't been used since 1976 either.

Yeh, Thanks For That!!!

Did you know you were in one of the London evening free papers, too, Hang-man? :D

Hey-up,

No i didn't know about the "Evening Paper", i don't suppose you know which paper it was, do you??

I might be missing out on a "Royalty Cheque" LOL... :huh: .

Take care,& hope to see you if your over this way again.

Hang-man.

Hey-up,

No i didn't know about the "Evening Paper", i don't suppose you know which paper it was, do you??

I might be missing out on a "Royalty Cheque" LOL... :huh: .

Take care,& hope to see you if your over this way again.

Hang-man.

Don't know which one, sorry--thought I had a copy which I was going to scan for you, but it's vanished--I must have left it somewhere, along with my camera. :rolleyes: Oh well, at least you know you were famous on the tube! If not The Tube.

Catch you next time! :)

I have just returned to Australia from a fantastic two week holiday that included attending the Plant/Krauss concert at Wembley with my brother.

What an amazing night! My hands were sore from clapping so much. Thanks to those who posted videos, I have been reliving the night again.

Stand outs for me were, Nuthin, Please Read the Letter, When the Levee Breaks and Battle of Evermore. I was really hoping to hear 'Polly Come Home' though, as it's one of my favourites.

We were in Block A4 row 14 and could hear the "Robert, I love you!" loud and clear. Well done Hangman, it made us laugh.

I'm just sad it's all over. I hope they decide to tour Australia so I have the chance to see it all again.

I have just returned to Australia from a fantastic two week holiday that included attending the Plant/Krauss concert at Wembley with my brother.

What an amazing night! My hands were sore from clapping so much. Thanks to those who posted videos, I have been reliving the night again.

Stand outs for me were, Nuthin, Please Read the Letter, When the Levee Breaks and Battle of Evermore. I was really hoping to hear 'Polly Come Home' though, as it's one of my favourites.

We were in Block A4 row 14 and could hear the "Robert, I love you!" loud and clear. Well done Hangman, it made us laugh.

I'm just sad it's all over. I hope they decide to tour Australia so I have the chance to see it all again.

I was in that block and row too!!! LOL

Hey-Up Fortuna,

First, Im glad that i made you "Laugh" with my "Robert, I Love You" @ the Wembley gig, As i said, i got my "15-Mins of Fame", but its over now, so its time to move on (Fame dosn't last forever, unless One was Blessed with being in "Led Zeppelin").

Where in Australia are you?? As i used to live in Brisbane.

If you want to send me your e-mail, in a PM, i might have some thing of interest to you, from the 22/05/08, give me a line.

All the best to you,

Hang-man.