Robert & Alison Wembley arena 22/05/08

If Robert gets back together with Strange Sensation after all this then I think they should keep Nuthin' in the live set, I think it would work well with them too. B)

He's been writting some new material with SS so you never know ;)

That was funny!

Hangman
"I love you Robert!"........

Robert
....... "You waited long enough to tell me!"

I liked Roberts opening words.....

"Hello..Welcome to ...eh...I dont know what it is ...but youre welcome to it!" ha ha

Aaaaah that bit made me laugh, i didnt hear exactly what was said but i heard roberts reply and figured it out from that. He's so lucky to have robert talk to him though!

To my Friend "Whyalla", thanks for the Ticket, & the Blast that we had in London.

I put my hands up to shouting "Robert, I Love You ", & was pleased to get a response from the "Great Man", & also on page 44 of the London Evening Standard. (As you can see, i dont get out much!! but..Hey-Ho.

Carrots, thanks for the clips, brought back wonderful memories from my time in London, & a Fantastic Gig.

Hang-man.

Aaaaah that bit made me laugh, i didnt hear exactly what was said but i heard roberts reply and figured it out from that. He's so lucky to have robert talk to him though!

Hi hentai,

Thanks for that, i feel "Blessed" to chat with the Great Man, even though it was cut short, as he had a Gig to finish, & what a Bloody Good Gig as well.

Hang-man.

I enjoyed the show. A good end to the European leg of the tour. Black Country woman, Battle Of Evermore and Nuthin' the highlights again for me. The band are really tight with excellent musicianship throughout.

That's my Plant/Krauss concerts done. 4 shows ( Birmingham, Manchester, Paris and Wembley) in 2 weeks has been a good return for me.

I have met up with numersous people from this and other sites in the past couple weeks and my thanks go to them for making the whole experience more enjoyable. I was up till nealry 3am this moring in the Wembley hotel bar.

Heres to my companions over the past couple of weeks

Aquamarine

nine lives

knebby

whyalla

plantonic

keepmesatisfied

twobob

ledbill

and the others who have been to the same shows and even futher a field B)

Its been great to meet up with people.

There are some great people out there in the Zeppelin community.

B)B):D

That's awesome Paul. Pics?? :D

To my Friend "Whyalla", thanks for the Ticket, & the Blast that we had in London.

I put my hands up to shouting "Robert, I Love You ", & was pleased to get a response from the "Great Man", & also on page 44 of the London Evening Standard. (As you can see, i dont get out much!! but..Hey-Ho.

Carrots, thanks for the clips, brought back wonderful memories from my time in London, & a Fantastic Gig.

Hang-man.

I didn't hear what was shouted out, but I heard Robert's response....and then a couple of days later I found out from the man himself! :D

Not met Whyalla yet, but I owe him one for a favour he did me, and more importantly he helped out Leddy on December 10th last year...obviously one of life's Good Guys.

I must admit I have mixed feelings about the Plant/Krauss project, but was quite impressed overall with the Wembley gig...and agree that some of her songs were just 'too country' for me. However, she's obviously a great singer, and having the opportunity to hear Battle of Evermore played live was worth the price of admission. At some points I actually found myself wishing that she could sing some of Robert's parts(!). Kudos to him for including it in the set - it must be incredibly difficult to sing, given his age. Could have done without the painfully slow version of Black Dog, though...

Is that your back Hangman? It looks very detailed.

Hi there,

Yep, its my back. The Tattoo took around 11hours, all together & yes...... it bloody hurt.

However, like most folk on this Wonderful Board, we all have a love of "The Band", who they are, & what they say, & i guess that this is just my way of just showing my Personal Feelings.

Again, Wembley was Fantastic. Thanks All,

Hang-man.

Been at 2 of the recent shows, Manchester and London, and gotta say they've been excellent.

High calibre musicians strolling through the numbers with an easy grace. Without a doubt, the union works perfectly, some beautiful songs there.

Personally, I like my music a little more unpolished, rougher around the edges. For this reason Nothin' is the stand-out song for me, although BOE hit the spot too!

Great to spend some time with Zep/Plant friends old and new, thanks for your company guys xxxxx

Fuchsia, Mr & Mrs Twobob, Whyalla and Hang-Man...lovely to meet you ! Heard you shouting loud and clear, Hang-man...magic! :D

Been at 2 of the recent shows, Manchester and London, and gotta say they've been excellent.

High calibre musicians strolling through the numbers with an easy grace. Without a doubt, the union works perfectly, some beautiful songs there.

Personally, I like my music a little more unpolished, rougher around the edges. For this reason Nothin' is the stand-out song for me, although BOE hit the spot too!

Great to spend some time with Zep/Plant friends old and new, thanks for your company guys xxxxx

Fuchsia, Mr & Mrs Twobob, Whyalla and Hang-Man...lovely to meet you ! Heard you shouting loud and clear, Hang-man...magic! :D

Well, now i can say that I've had my "Fifteen minutes of Fame".

(Its only took 42Yrs), & i have my voice back.

Was great meeting you to, thanks for your time.

Hang-man.

I just got home, reunited with computer--

agree with all the reviews so far, basically! It was my third show of the tour and it seems to be getting better and better. Also, like everyone else, part of the joy of the night for me was meeting so many fellow fans (I even saw Hang-man's tattoo!)--I may have pics to post if and when I get my camera back, having left it in a car in England, long story . . . :rolleyes: Anyway, it was a great night and a great show.

I just got home, reunited with computer--

agree with all the reviews so far, basically! It was my third show of the tour and it seems to be getting better and better. Also, like everyone else, part of the joy of the night for me was meeting so many fellow fans (I even saw Hang-man's tattoo!)--I may have pics to post if and when I get my camera back, having left it in a car in England, long story . . . :rolleyes: Anyway, it was a great night and a great show.

Hey-Up,

Glad you got home Safe, & back on the Computer.

Was lovely to meet you aswell, & share the Tattoo!!. The whole evening was fantastic, & Whyalla & I got moved to Wonderful seats, (next to the stage & up a level, long story!!!). Look forward to you posting your Pics,

All the best for now,

Hang-man.

Hey-Up,

Glad you got home Safe, & back on the Computer.

Was lovely to meet you aswell, & share the Tattoo!!. The whole evening was fantastic, & Whyalla & I got moved to Wonderful seats, (next to the stage & up a level, long story!!!). Look forward to you posting your Pics,

All the best for now,

Hang-man.

Did you know you were in one of the London evening free papers, too, Hang-man? :D

Hi there,

Yep, its my back. The Tattoo took around 11hours, all together & yes...... it bloody hurt.

However, like most folk on this Wonderful Board, we all have a love of "The Band", who they are, & what they say, & i guess that this is just my way of just showing my Personal Feelings.

Again, Wembley was Fantastic. Thanks All,

Hang-man.

Oh it's a tattoo - I thought you it was an unusual birthmark, you may think this is strange but I have a body part shaped exactly like "the object" and in an even bigger coincidence it hasn't been used since 1976 either.

Archived