Robert and Alison-MSG's Wamu Theatre: June 10

Thanks for the link. The first time it says Mr. Plant and Ms. Krauss I accidently read it as Mr. and Mrs. Plant. I thought I missed out on something big. :lol:

The New York Times' writers always cite individuals in this manner. All people are referred to as Mr., Ms. or Mrs. in their articles.

Just wondering if they referred to certain individuals as Mr. Hitler and Mr. Hussein?

I was doing some Led Zeppelin research several months ago and came across a group of people who believe the same thing that Place and Lajoie does. Wish I could remember the name of the website but it wasnt important to my research so I forgot it.

Yup, there's a bunch of 'em. But the individual members are easily recognized by their *cough* style. And the site is well worth forgetting.

Yup, there's a bunch of 'em. But the individual members are easily recognized by their *cough* style. And the site is well worth forgetting.

I'm sitting here thinking about people using Zeppelin music that way and it just makes me wanna become a sociologist.

Just a few days ago, I checked Ticketmaster's website and there were great seats not only for the June 11th show, but the June 10th show as well. Funny, considering the first show sold out almost instantly. I have a feeling these great seats were just released and were ones that were part of those V.I.P. packages that Ticketmaster offers at inflated prices. And all weren't sold a week before the shows, so they just released the tix to the public. This is the only reason I can think of why there would be so many good seats left, when the event was sold out.

If people are in a scramble for the best seats before they sell out a venue , those seats would not be available a weak before the show . Conclusively the "Raising Sand Tour" shows at the Madison Square Garden factually did Not sell out.

I'm sitting here thinking about people using Zeppelin music that way and it just makes me wanna become a sociologist.

Before you do that realize Robert Plants own words " I can only tell the future in the same way as Tolkien did." He has openly said he believes the Stars foretell peoples destiny .That might explain his enjoyment of singing "Fortune Teller". He has also said recently " Please Read the Letter" is currently about unfinished business.And lets not forget how he has said a few months ago that the profit for He & Page is metaphysical. So if getting the creeps from things you don`t understand is an on going thing for you maybe you should get help from a therapist.? edit : Took off the last coment.

If people are in a scramble for the best seats before they sell out a venue , those seats would not be available a weak before the show . Conclusively the "Raising Sand Tour" shows at the Madison Square Garden factually did Not sell out.

SuperDave just explained to you why they WERE still available--because they were tied up in the VIP packages, which were too expensive for most people.

Before you do that realize Robert Plants own words " I can only tell the future in the same way as Tolkien did." He has openly said he believes the Stars foretell peoples destiny .That might explain his enjoyment of singing "Fortune Teller". He has also said recently " Please Read the Letter" is currently about unfinished business.And lets not forget how he has said a few months ago that the profit for He & Page is metaphysical. So if getting the creeps from things you don`t understand is an on going thing for you maybe you should get help from a therapist.? edit : Took off the last coment.

I think every sentence in this post shows a misunderstanding (intentional or otherwise) of what Plant said, the song in question, etc. :rolleyes: In any case, we've heard your theory, it's been duly aired--time to give it a rest, huh?

I can back -bigzepfan up on the cheap tics for sale by the scalpers/brokers, had priced tics at face value and someone selling them for 20dollars. I paid face value because i thought these tics were going to be sought after and know its a once in a lifetime show. Thats just the way it goes though with tickets, after the 02 show, nothing would ever surprise me.

Archived