ID PANIC

MY FELLOW ZEPPELIN REUNION GO-ERS, HAVE YOU ALL GOT PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

MY MATE WON THE POLL I BOUGHT THE TICKETS WE GOT THE SHITERS PUT UP US AS WE READ IT SAYING THE WINNER HAD TO BUY WITH A CREDIT CARD IN THE SAME NAME, THIS TURNS OUT TO BE LIES WE ARE RELIVED ONLY TO FIND OUT MY MATE MICK WONT RECIEVE HIS PASSPORT IN TIME AND HAS TO RELY ON PAPERWORK AND COLLEGE ID. WER GOIN DOWN ON THE 8TH WE WILL BE TRYING TO GET OUR TICKETS THE DAY BEFORE AND IF WER REFUSED IM GOIN TO KICK UP FUCK.

IS THERE ANYONE IN THE SAME SHAKEY BOAT.

If you are a winner from the first round of ballot winners on oct 2nd it does not matter that the credit card details match the ballot winner, after this in the subsiquent last two ballots, the credit card details MUST match the ballot winners details or no tickets will be issued, you need passport or state issued photo id on collection.

Ahhh...I wish you had posted this a few weeks ago so I could along this info...I had my travel agent make a fake itinerary and went to Philly for an emergency passport...got it within a week...good luck!!!

MY FELLOW ZEPPELIN REUNION GO-ERS, HAVE YOU ALL GOT PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

MY MATE WON THE POLL I BOUGHT THE TICKETS WE GOT THE SHITERS PUT UP US AS WE READ IT SAYING THE WINNER HAD TO BUY WITH A CREDIT CARD IN THE SAME NAME, THIS TURNS OUT TO BE LIES WE ARE RELIVED ONLY TO FIND OUT MY MATE MICK WONT RECIEVE HIS PASSPORT IN TIME AND HAS TO RELY ON PAPERWORK AND COLLEGE ID. WER GOIN DOWN ON THE 8TH WE WILL BE TRYING TO GET OUR TICKETS THE DAY BEFORE AND IF WER REFUSED IM GOIN TO KICK UP FUCK.

IS THERE ANYONE IN THE SAME SHAKEY BOAT.

Yes I think there are many in a similar boat. When did your friend win the ballot? Was it recently? I did the same thing when my girlfriend won the code last week. She had no money at the time so used my credit card. I called ticketmaster and they said the tickets would be cancelled. I put money into her account and called them back. They took her debit card details and transfered the booking costs onto her card so that everything now matches. I think you should try something similar or they may cancel your tickets.

If you won in the first ballot it doesn't matter though as they got a monkey to write the terms and conditions.

mark i aprreciate ur advice ill c what thats about tomoro however i will see led zeppelin play i just know i will. ive foned harvey goldsmith n he says its not me with the problem its my mate whos no passport or provisional passport office says theyl do there damdest to fast track it. well i would like to enjoy the run up to biggest night of my life. my mate is constantly skint lol and i used my overdraft to purchase thev not canceld yet they better not. id be crying like a big baby in london lol

mark i aprreciate ur advice ill c what thats about tomoro however i will see led zeppelin play i just know i will. ive foned harvey goldsmith n he says its not me with the problem its my mate whos no passport or provisional passport office says theyl do there damdest to fast track it. well i would like to enjoy the run up to biggest night of my life. my mate is constantly skint lol and i used my overdraft to purchase thev not canceld yet they better not. id be crying like a big baby in london lol

Well if they do cancel them then they should let you know well before the gig. Calling ticketmaster was a bit of a pain as I had to hold for ages. The first woman I spoke to said we'd messed up by paying with my card and the tickets would be cancelled but she seemed a bit clueless. When I called again and explained the situation it was someone else and they told me I'd have to transfer the costs to my girlfriend's (i.e. the ballot winner's) card. That was at lunch time today and my girlfriend checked her account. Sure enough the money had been taken from her card and I received a refund. So it should be ok now as she's the ballot winner with I.D. and it's been paid with her credit card.

Does your mate have to have a passport? What about a driving license? Has he I.D. with a photo? Anything with a photo backed up by a birth certificate would do surely.

well im goin anyway to fight my cause i should be in there like eny other lucky winner, may i ask poortom are u going?

Yeah im going, my bro won the ballot on the first round, but he aint going so me and the g/f are going.

well im goin anyway to fight my cause i should be in there like eny other lucky winner, may i ask poortom are u going?

You will need a passport to fly if you are from the US. You still have time to get one. Just have to be a bit creative.

99 and 100 *phew*

You will need a passport to fly if you are from the US. You still have time to get one. Just have to be a bit creative.

still can? how is that exactly?

I was going to go all out for a video contest and get my girlfriend's dad (a professional camera man) to shoot it and all that.

"But then I said, gee I don't have a passport so I'm screwed" :(

Are you telling me I can STILL get one?

I suppose at this point I don't have a ticket anyways :( x 2

Archived