LedZep1969

Coke or Pepsi?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Sodas

• Coke
    • Pepsi

Enough said,you win :notworthy:

I rarely drink either anyway :D

It's not that i don't love the taste of soda, i do. Especially 7UP and Cherry Soda...i can drink Shirley Temples all day long! But, i don't do it for obvious reasons...

now Rorer pass out some of those ludes to the guys...

It's not that i don't love the taste of soda, i do. Especially 7UP and Cherry Soda...i can drink Shirley Temples all day long! But, i don't do it for obvious reasons...

now Rorer pass out some of those ludes to the guys...

Alright then,ledbaby needs a handful right away,looks as if he's/it's in the shit again :rolleyes:

Alright then,ledbaby needs a handful right away,looks as if he's/it's in the shit again :rolleyes:

Yeah and load up the HRT to pass along too.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Tell Zosodragon hello Rorer...

I don't drink sodas anymore. That aspertame shit was not good for me.

Anyways, back in the day, when I used to change tires for a living, while in in High School, there was nothing better on a hot Texas summer day, than to down a 16 oz. Dr Pepper in a glass bottle.

I liked Dr Pepper best when it was sweetened with pure cane sugar. Most soft drinks are now sweetened using high fructose corn syrup instead of sugar. Maybe if the ethanol debacle causes the price of corn to go up enough, with the help of those pesky 'speculators', then they'll go back to using "cheaper" sugar, and the taste will improve.

I don't drink sodas anymore. That aspertame shit was not good for me.

Anyways, back in the day, when I used to change tires for a living, while in in High School, there was nothing better on a hot Texas summer day, than to down a 16 oz. Dr Pepper in a glass bottle.

I liked Dr Pepper best when it was sweetened with pure cane sugar. Most soft drinks are now sweetened using high fructose corn syrup instead of sugar. Maybe if the ethanol debacle causes the price of corn to go up enough, with the help of those pesky 'speculators', then they'll go back to using "cheaper" sugar, and the taste will improve.

I have to agree with this one. These chemical sweetners are killing everyone. Along with these weirdo margarines.

Give us back our sugar and our butter and keep the rest of that shit in the chem labs :)

I'm looking at the Mexican Coke thing. There's a store about the corner.

Sugar and cafeine.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

^ Hmmm,Looking Glass Falls

Yes sir and Nantahala Gorge...

nocchatt.jpg

http://www.nantahalagorge.com/

Cannot wait.

BTW there's a bear which drinks Cokes in Cherokee. Buy him a coke and turns it up. Pepsi? Nobody wants to test it.

True story.

PETA may have made them turn the bear loose since then. I dunno.

Note: VERY IMPORTANT. Please DO NOT ATTEMPT FEEDING THE BEARS. The eat children if hungry enough. And they run in bursts of 35-45mph. You may find I'm looking after my Zep friends :) Leave it to the trainers.

Edited by ledbaby

I have to agree with this one. These chemical sweetners are killing everyone. Along with these weirdo margarines.

Give us back our sugar and our butter and keep the rest of that shit in the chem labs :)

I'm looking at the Mexican Coke thing. There's a store about the corner.

Sugar and cafeine.

This shit is turning our kids into rollie pollies :burp: . It needs to be banned from the schools. They need to drink more juices, water and milk. Actually, not only the kiddies. :D

This shit is turning our kids into rollie pollies :burp: . It needs to be banned from the schools. They need to drink more juices, water and milk. Actually, not only the kiddies. :D

I agree, I know a couple nutritionists. Especially the chemical sweeteners.

lol, well everyone ignored me the first time i mentioned it briefly, so i decided to try again...it's kind of my "duty" to inform people of health concerns. They call it "preventitive medicine" and "health promotion" and sometimes i feel compelled to preach a little. :)

fan of mike adams???....

fan of mike adams???....

I have never heard him lecture. Is he similiar to Oprah's Dr. Oz? I do however think it's a sin that products such as soda are causing so many health issues (especially as just mentioned, contributing to child obesity).

I have never heard him lecture. Is he similiar to Oprah's Dr. Oz? I do however think it's a sin that products such as soda are causing so many health issues (especially as just mentioned, contributing to child obesity).

nope, he runs the newstarget letter you were quoting...you can sign up for latest health info on his site if you're interested...

As an industiralized nation, the US will be the last nation to reign in the direct advertising to Children of products harmful to them. Children should not be making these decisions. The parents should be making these decisions!!

Oh Yeah, in the US... we strive so hard to protect out children from predators, but only if they are sexual predators..... ALL other predators of our children, corporate or otherwise, ARE WELCOME ! ! ! !

As an industiralized nation, the US will be the last nation to reign in the direct advertising to Children of products harmful to them. Children should not be making these decisions. The parents should be making these decisions!!

Oh Yeah, in the US... we strive so hard to protect out children from predators, but only if they are sexual predators..... ALL other predators of our children, corporate or otherwise, ARE WELCOME ! ! ! !

Many parents do try to make good decisions for their children. I have never given my child soda. She may have tasted a sip or two when at a friends house, but i don't buy it and she never asks me for any. She drinks water, unsweetened 100% juice and milk. I also allow her very little junk food. I buy a variety of fruit, and she eats it happily.

It is a challenge for parents to stay away from all the dangers out there that adversly affect their children. It would HELP if there weren't so many obstacles to face. I find it appalling how many unhealthy products are available.