Zoso?

wyblemc

Does anybody know exactly what Jimmy Page's symbol on the cover of Led Zeppelin IV means?I am seriously considering getting all 4 symbols as a tattoo, but need to make sure Jimmy's doesn't stand for something I don't agree with. Please if anybody could help me out here.

Theres already a different post somewhere on here regarding this subject...

To be brief, there are a million different meanings depending on who you ask... I think its up to you to decide. If I find the other thread I will post you the link to it...

For now, check out this site to get your feet wet regarding the matter:

http://www.inthelight.co.nz/ledzep/zososymbol.htm

how many times have you answered this one, evster?

this is like twice today, ain't it?

:beer:

Yeah, I've actually put the long version in a Word document so I can just cut, paste and getback to drinking! :lol:

Does anybody know exactly what Jimmy Page's symbol on the cover of Led Zeppelin IV means?I am seriously considering getting all 4 symbols as a tattoo, but need to make sure Jimmy's doesn't stand for something I don't agree with. Please if anybody could help me out here.

A zodiac symbol plus the number of the beast is one explanation.

As long as you don't disagree with occult symbols and mystic numbers as old as Babylon, then I'm sure you won't have a problem with Page's symbols.

:D

Why did you double post this another Zep Forum?

You need to learn how to do a search. DON'T YOU ? ? ? ?

Have you ever posted in a forum before ? ? :o

noooooooooooooooob

Archived