TEN YEARS GONE COLLECTION / OFFER

ronny065

I OFFER HERE MY TEN YEARS GONE COLLECTION CD - BOX !!!

THIS BOX IS IN PERFECT CONDITION - NEVER PLAYED!!!!! IT`S ONE OF MY COLLECTION´S MASTERPIECE - SELLING ONLY AGAINST ADEQUATE BIDS !

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR OFFERS - PICTURES ON REQUEST.

YOURS,

B) ,RONNY

THIS BOX IS IN PERFECT CONDITION - NEVER PLAYED!!!!! IT`S ONE OF MY COLLECTION´S MASTERPIECE - SELLING ONLY AGAINST ADEQUATE BIDS !

YOURS,

B) ,RONNY

Stop yelling.

YOURS,

B) ,RONNY

DEAR RONNY,I HAVE FORWARDED YOUR REQUEST TO THE BIGGEST DEALERS on (oh,that's better) the market.It will serve you well to keep in mind the name of this particular online dealer http//shitkickers.com,I have dealt with them successfully for years and can only credit them with the fullest sobriety and wisdom.Here's hoping your days are as well served as mine.

Ronald Biggs esq.

Sex Pistols Mggmt.

Malcolm.

YOURS,

B) ,RONNY

A) Stop yelling. No need to capitilize all letters.

B) I have the same box set. It has all of Zeppelins Cd's. Also included are 10 original tickets to a Zep concert in Chicago that may of been canceled due to Roberts accident or the death of his child (can't recall but I'm sure somebody knows).

C) I think there is a concert flier in the box set as well. Haven't looked at it in a while. I think there are also concert pictures as well but again, I haven't looked at it in a while

D) It was not put out by the band but it is valuable and has sold on Ebay for over $200 in the past.

Archived