MEDIA BIAS

TypeO

A random Republican uses the word "uppity"

And what exactly has that got to do with the election?

Republicans (Giuliani) mock Obama serving as a community organizer!

Actually, they weren't mocking the fact that he served as a community organizer, they were mocking the point that Obama lists this among credentials in response to claims of his lack of any real experience or qualifications to be President.

It comes off like "resume' speak" where mundane duties are given titles invoking greater importance than they actually are. (Inventory Accessability Facilitator as opposed to Warehouse Assistant)

Sarah Palin hasn't interviewed and answered any questions after 10 whole days!!!

Obama went almost a year and a half, and has never been forced to give specific information regarding his relationship with any number of questionable acquaintances, all of his interviews are softball-tossing love-fests.

I welcome examples from EITHER side of the political debate.

Obama has brought up that fox news has been trying to discredit him.

Now Fox news does lean right, but does not lean right as MSNBC leans left along with CNN.

But that’s not the point, the point is Obama is saying that the NO.1 news outlet should not be in the business of trying to discredit him or asking him questions about his past friendships with known terrorists they should be concentrating on the issues.

He thinks Fox news and McCain are one in the same.

So Mr., Obama, HufPo, Moveon.org, DailyKos and MSNBC have nothing to do with you. The same places that been slurping up to you for the past 19 months. The same places that celebrated when Tony Snow died. The same places that openly wish for the death of Pres. Bush. All of whom been major players in you getting the nomination.

Obama, whom did not participate in a vote that will denounce Move.org Ad that basically, called General Petraeus a traitor. Obama did vote twice that day, but not on that vote.

So Mr. Obama Fox News bad, but Move.org, whom by the way wished all G.O.P. members will die, are good. Right?

Of course he thought foxnews was bad when they brought up an article about his Muslim Faith, which was written by the liberal New York times.

I love this topic because the whole media bias is a joke. It is Republican politics at it's best. They've created this whole Poor Conservatives thing and it works... people are dumb enough to buy into it. It's amazing.

Fox News - an entire "News" channel devoted to the Conservative base. With that said, I realize that MSNBC is Liberal. I think CNN tries to stay in the middle. Just my opinion.

But yes Fox News is the equal to MSNBC. Don't try to deny it.

adds: OBAMA "08!

A random Republican uses the word "uppity"

And what exactly has that got to do with the election?

Republicans (Giuliani) mock Obama serving as a community organizer!

Actually, they weren't mocking the fact that he served as a community organizer, they were mocking the point that Obama lists this among credentials in response to claims of his lack of any real experience or qualifications to be President.

It comes off like "resume' speak" where mundane duties are given titles invoking greater importance than they actually are. (Inventory Accessability Facilitator as opposed to Warehouse Assistant)

Sarah Palin hasn't interviewed and answered any questions after 10 whole days!!!

Obama went almost a year and a half, and has never been forced to give specific information regarding his relationship with any number of questionable acquaintances, all of his interviews are softball-tossing love-fests.

I welcome examples from EITHER side of the political debate.

All the Republicans did in their speeches was "bash" Obama and Biden, and of course their supporters. Funny, we didn't hear what they will actually do to make "change" for the country. We Dems know Palin has no plan, but i'm sure someone will eventually tell her what to say. McCain, no new plans.

Don't worry Type O, i won't hijack your thread, just had to answer this silliness. btw...low blow the other day with the deceitful post you made.

The conservatives are just using this as a tool to hide their VP from the wolves. They oughtta be scared shitless too. She is a joke for VP. And they know it..she makes sense because she appeals to Clinton's wacked out base as one of them. No, she's good for America because we will finally start drilling in Alaska if she is VP. ha!

And the media is controlled by the conservative base. Anybody with half a brain knows this. During a time of war and economic downfall, what is thrown at the American family like a big, fat, juicy T-bone to be consumed as much as possible? Reality TV.

The problem with the media is they think their shit don't stink!

(and they smell the worst)

B)

Before, it was a stench of a 4 day old squased skunk in the middle of the freeway.

Today, its a two week old mutilated boar with maggots flowing out of its stomach laying in the middle of the cross walk by the elementary school.

Archived