Hi from an old Zep Head!

mystic fred

Eventually signed to this site - i have been a Zep fan since......1969, i heard "1" in a record booth (anybody rememvber those?) in my local store and i was hooked for life. I was lucky enough to see the band live at Earl's Court in '77 and was blown away, the best gig i ever saw!

still a huge fan after all this time, and for years to come. B)

Eventually signed to this site - i have been a Zep fan since......1969, i heard "1" in a record booth (anybody rememvber those?) in my local store and i was hooked for life. I was lucky enough to see the band live at Earl's Court in '77 and was blown away, the best gig i ever saw!

still a huge fan after all this time, and for years to come. B)

Welcome nice to see a fan from the beginning

and BTW Earls Court was in 1975

Welcome nice to see a fan from the beginning

and BTW Earls Court was in 1975

thanks guys! i stand corrected i made a typo - '75 it was indeed, i queued for tickets at 7 in the morning, was pleased to see extracts of those shows on the x2 DVD set issued in 2003, i liked their acoustic set, and Kashmir was wonderful live.

every new album released was a great event, always top notch - press coverage was scant in those days, adding great mystery to their image.

thanks guys! i stand corrected i made a typo - '75 it was indeed, i queued for tickets at 7 in the morning, was pleased to see extracts of those shows on the x2 DVD set issued in 2003, i liked their acoustic set, and Kashmir was wonderful live.

every new album released was a great event, always top notch - press coverage was scant in those days, adding great mystery to their image.

well, we can't actually call you a newbie, can we? :P

welcome to the board... :)

Welcome aboard~Baton Rouge 1977 B)

In the day's when we promoted the image ourselves, and people had a pint together dicussing it all. Great fun !!! :)

Archived