Matt Millen no longer part of the Lions

wanna be drummer

He should've been fired a long fucking time ago.

And actually, I didn't see this coming considering how big of a suck up he is. I figured the Ford Family didn't care so long as they made money

Well don't expect them to be instantly better, because it's not just Millen that sucks. He was part of the problem, but not all of it. There's so much wrong with that organization that until the Ford family sells it, I don't expect much results. And to think that less than a decade ago, we were screaming because they were getting knocked out of the playoffs in the first round. That would seem like a major accomplishment if that happened now. Bring back Wayne Fontes :D

Okay, I hate Millen....but this organization is totally classless. They couldn't even call a press conference to fire the guy. Now they replaced him with three people. Not sure what he ever did to warrant three people, but they answer directly to old man Ford. Sounds like nothing has changed to me.

I still remember all the fools that booed Barry Sanders when he quit. They were about to start the media bitz and build-up to him breaking the record, and he knew the Lions didn't deserve to cash in on his efforts.

The Ford family is unique in a lot of ways, even for rich people....http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...UTO01/809260371

With a name like that, even Spats could get laid.

Archived