Dazed & Confused (cover)

Freethinker

thanks for the tip!

the reason i used the wah so much is because it gets that really haunting tone that you need for D&C (in my opinion).

and when used during the solo's, it cuts better through the mix than without the wah (because of the treble and the little volume boost).

But thx! any constructive criticism is more than welcome!

thanks for the tip!

the reason i used the wah so much is because it gets that really haunting tone that you need for D&C (in my opinion).

and when used during the solo's, it cuts better through the mix than without the wah (because of the treble and the little volume boost).

Using the wah is fine and sounds great but it seems like most of the time it was only being moved a little if at all, is that how you did it?

thanks for the tip!

That was Jimmy's thinking as well. If you push it forward you get a lot strangled interesting sounds and it cuts through the mix. Rockin it back and forth just gives you a wank wank cheezy kinda sound and that wasn't how Pagey used it anyway -- he stepped on it full throttle, held it down and cut through the nether.

Liber el alegis!!!

Onward lads ;)

That was Jimmy's thinking as well. If you push it forward you get a lot strangled interesting sounds and it cuts through the mix. Rockin it back and forth just gives you a wank wank cheezy kinda sound and that wasn't how Pagey used it anyway -- he stepped on it full throttle, held it down and cut through the nether.

Liber el alegis!!!

Onward lads ;)

Archived