The Next Person To Post.........

Dancin'Days

i don't celebrate thanksgiving, but if I cook, you can be sure as hell that I'll burn something.

TNPTP is able to read a book, watch TV and call a friend in the same time.

Yepper (I can multitask, but enjoy life one thing at a time).

TNPTP has written to somebody (relatively) famous and was written back by the same.

No, but my little brother once heard my dad asking mom to have sex :blink:

TNPTP once ate those berries in the backyard that you aren't supposed to eat

Yepper (but they were palmagranites).

TNPTP has sacrificed an answer on a test when they were aware of other eyes looking on nearby (that is, entered false information just to burn a cheater).

Well, I burned cheaters in other ways. I always make sure no one cheats by crouching over my test.

TNPTP experienced senioritis in high school

Noper (graduated early and got the hell out of Dodge).

TNPTP thinks the Wachowski brothers should have resisted the financial temptation to expand The Matrix into a trilogy.

Noper (graduated early and got the hell out of Dodge).

TNPTP thinks the Wachowski brothers should have resisted the financial temptation to expand The Matrix into a trilogy.

I enjoyed all three, but the first two were the best. Ummm, Neo...

TNPTP is honest and loving.

Guilty.

TNPTP has a garden.

I did in my old house. I taught myself to garden and it became a passion. I miss it dearly. Although i have plenty of space for gardening, my yard would need a major clean-up first. No passion for doing that. My favorite planting i had was one of the most gorgeous rose bushes ever with hundreds of little pink flowers that smelled like sweet apples. The scent was carried to the neighbors houses it was so powerful (but delicious).

TNPTP loves their career/profession.

Archived