The Next Person To Post.........

Dancin'Days

Not since i was a teenager and thankfully nothing bad occured.

TNPTP has eaten a Habernero pepper.

Yepper (VERY healthy… my great-grandmother lived to 93 and she ate one nearly every other day of the week… though I’m not as religious about it, so to speak).

TNPTP has had a traffic citation dismissed in court.

Yepper (VERY healthy… my great-grandmother lived to 93 and she ate one nearly every other day of the week… though I’m not as religious about it, so to speak).

TNPTP has had a traffic citation dismissed in court.

I was pulled over once in my more than 25 years of driving, and i was in my scrubs on my way home from work. The officer let me off with a warning (because i'm a nurse)...very nice of him. I took care of a police officer at work today, so the favor has been repaid :)

TNPTP loves lobster tail with melted butter...

I was pulled over once in my more than 25 years of driving, and i was in my scrubs on my way home from work. The officer let me off with a warning (because i'm a nurse)...very nice of him. I took care of a police officer at work today, so the favor has been repaid :)

TNPTP loves lobster tail with melted butter...

Major Yepper.

TNPTP has changed a diaper while talking on the phone.

Well any mom has done that hundreds of times...(and some dads, too)

so yes!

TNPTP has helped an injured animal...

Yepper (the folks at the local animal rescue know me reasonably well… took a turtle there a few weeks back who got chomped by my dog… before that I’ve taken a sick bird that fluttered around my backyard for a spell, a cat that had been hit by a car, uh, this doesn’t really count, but a few days ago took baby squirrel in, the little one was hungry and probably homeless following Hurricane Ike, as I’ve seen 4 or 5 dead baby squirrels in the neighborhood).

TNPTP reads (at least) one book a month.

Archived