What would you do if.......

ledzep45

One of my pet peeves was nit pickers. :D

think I was on some good drugs!

What would you do if pigs could fly?

Awwww, your no fun silly man.

I would save tons on air fare by my reckoning :D

What would you do if you woke up and learned god was really the Tidy Bowl man and Mr Clean was your dentist?

Awwww, your no fun silly man.

I would save tons on air fare by my reckoning :D

What would you do if you woke up and learned god was really the Tidy Bowl man and Mr Clean was your dentist?

Sorry, I'm on the rag. You know how that is Mary?

Could please re-word your question? I don't understand.

What would you do if six uh, turned out to be nine?

Then I'd make 9 six to keep my head straight.

Let's say you wake up....your floating around inside the tank with that tidy bowl dude. He says Darwin and all the religious nuts are all wrong. He is the only true god and he created you, all the adverts, he knows when the huge *flush* is coming. This person flushing is the master key to creating gods. He see's them come and he sees them go. Is this a dream you ask? No, and Mr Clean is actually your new dentist.

Do you figure your in advert hell, about to be flushed in to heaven or someone put acid in the water cooler.

BTW, I have many religious friends. I don't argue with any of them. We do have cool discussions though.

Goodnight all.

Then I'd make 9 six to keep my head straight.

Let's say you wake up....your floating around inside the tank with that tidy bowl dude. He says Darwin and all the religious nuts are all wrong. He is the only true god and he created you, all the adverts, he knows when the huge *flush* is coming. This person flushing is the master key to creating gods. He see's them come and he sees them go. Is this a dream you ask? No, and Mr Clean is actually your new dentist.

Do you figure your in advert hell, about to be flushed in to heaven or someone put acid in the water cooler.

Now that you have elaborated........the latter! I've been there dude, it's not fun!

What would you do if aliens abducted you and gave you a choice between a lobotomy or an anal probe?

Basicaly a little game like the 'this or that' game. Answer the question then ask the next one.

What would you do if J.B (back from the dead), J.P.J, R.P and J.P turned up on your doorstep?

I'd be like come in dudes and like make a video and stuff and u no like jam with em'

Yes....which one would choose?

I would get my camcorder out. :D

What would you do if you were on a plane and the engines failed?

Pray to Darwin and tell him that my personal evolution would need the ability to fly very quick...

What would you do if

you had an hour's time to talk to your great-great-great-grand mother?

Pray to Darwin and tell him that my personal evolution would need the ability to fly very quick...

What would you do if

you had an hour's time to talk to your great-great-great-grand mother?

I would ask her about her life and stuff like that, and then I would ask her what it is like heaven/hell/where you go when you die.

What would you do if a parcel arrived at your door that contained priceless led zep stuff, but it wasn't for you?

I'd give it back to the person who owns it...and maybe hope for a small reward ;- )

What would you do if...

...you could decide as which being you'll reincarnate?

I would say thanks to god and that and then turn into a kitten and live in a wonderful house with nice owners.

What would you do if you were taken hostage?

I would say thanks to god and that and then turn into a kitten and live in a wonderful house with nice owners.

What would you do if you were taken hostage?

Mmh, depends...

Maybe I would call James Bond. He'd get me out of there.

Or my Mum. She would knock out a whale if that would save her children.

Or - if the hostage - taker looked really good and was nice - I would refuse to leave. Hehehe.

What would you do if you became a cockroach from one day to the other, like in Kafka's Metamorphosis?

Mmh, depends...

Maybe I would call James Bond. He'd get me out of there.

Or my Mum. She would knock out a whale if that would save her children.

Or - if the hostage - taker looked really good and was nice - I would refuse to leave. Hehehe.

What would you do if you became a cockroach from one day to the other, like in Kafka's Metamorphosis?

I would commit suicide or just get on with life

What would you do if we lived in a world with no music?

I'd go crazy. I'd know something was missing in my life, I just wouldn't know what.

What would you do with a time machine?

I would go back and see led zep live in 69, 70, 75 and 80. And then I would become a timelord :P

what would you do if computers wern't invented?

....I would do what my parents did when they were 14? :lol:

Wat would you do if you never heard Zeppelin?

I would listen to pink floyd and bands like that but always think that I was missing out on something and I would hear of a band called zeppa-led? is that it? :lol:

What would you do if we lived in a world like the tv series programme survivors?

• 4 weeks later...
I would listen to pink floyd and bands like that but always think that I was missing out on something and I would hear of a band called zeppa-led? is that it? :lol:

What would you do if we lived in a world like the tv series programme survivors?

lay on the beach and run around naked all day. Catch fish when I was hungry. What a life, no more 9 to 5.

What would you do if you caught your spouse cheating on you?

Archived