What would you do if.......

ledzep45

what would you do if Tom Cruise showed up at your door step?

I would say,"Mr.Cruise,I liked your work inThe Firm.You looked damn silly jumping up and down on Oprah's couch.Your second wife,Ms Kidman,is super fine,who's the loser here?How deep are you into your religion,and do flying saucers have something to do with your religion?And why the fuck did you knock on my door?Solicitors are not readily welcomed at my house.

What would you do if you found an envelope of cash on a grocery store aisle?

What would you do if you woke up to find you had been in a strange dream all your life and you are really George Bush?

I hope I'd do the honorable thing and kill myself. But being Bush, honorable wouldn't fit into the equation.

I'd buy a couple of ho's and a bottle of Jack probably. With the taxpayer's $$, of course.

I hope I'd do the honorable thing and kill myself. But being Bush, honorable wouldn't fit into the equation.

I'd buy a couple of ho's and a bottle of Jack probably. With the taxpayer's $, of course.

Isn't there supposed to be a question in there somewhere? :huh:

B)

Mmh...I'd get the phone number of Britney Spears, Madonna, Lionell Richie, Rihanna, the Disney Bosses and some other guys, call them one after the other, and play the riff to them.

What would happen next? Oh, I imagine it a bit like what happened to the Mars people in Mars attacks, you remember.

Afterwards I'd call Jimmy and tell him that he just has saves the world...

What would you do if a witch would offer to give you one magic ability? Which would you chose?

Mmh...I'd get the phone number of Britney Spears, Madonna, Lionell Richie, Rihanna, the Disney Bosses and some other guys, call them one after the other, and play the riff to them.

What would happen next? Oh, I imagine it a bit like what happened to the Mars people in Mars attacks, you remember.

Afterwards I'd call Jimmy and tell him that he just has saves the world...

What would you do if a witch would offer to give you one magic ability? Which would you chose?

I think I would choose healing powers.

What would you do if you could invent any one thing you wanted?

I think I would choose healing powers.

What would you do if you could invent any one thing you wanted?

I would invent a method to make people do good things without thinking of themselves.

What would you do if you was asked by a gorgous man/woman from Mars to come with them?

I would invent a method to make people do good things without thinking of themselves.

What would you do if you was asked by a gorgous man/woman from Mars to come with them?

First I would graciously accept and then take them hostage and bring them to Area 51

What would you do if you became a ghost and you could see people but they couldn't see you?

I would make all their partners think I was fucking Jimmy Page.

What would you do if you were actually over under sideways down.....think about that a bit...

LedZeppelin.jpg

i would actually,... add some comas and try to get the MSG across in "WTF" kind a way.

Q:what would you do if...you could fly?

or

what would you do if..."the world stood still" lol i had to drop that one.

i would actually,... add some comas and try to get the MSG across in "WTF" kind a way.

Q:what would you do if...you could fly?

or

what would you do if..."the world stood still" lol i had to drop that one.

I would fly over to Jimmy Page's house and spy on him, seeing if he made any plans for 40th anniversery stuff and the new material.

What would you do if all great bands/musicians (the beatles, led zep, Jimi hendrix etc) never existed?

Basicaly a little game like the 'this or that' game. Answer the question then ask the next one.

What would you do if J.B (back from the dead), J.P.J, R.P and J.P turned up on your doorstep?

I would put the kettle on, and we'd all have a nice cup of tea.

RB

I would fly over to Jimmy Page's house and spy on him, seeing if he made any plans for 40th anniversery stuff and the new material.

What would you do if all great bands/musicians (the beatles, led zep, Jimi hendrix etc) never existed?

I wouldn't exist.

what would you do if the clouds turned red?

What would you do if you heard the whole world was coming to an end in one week?

Run out and repay all those favors that were given to me B)

amachine_gun_cat.gif

oops almost forgot the Q?

What would you do if there was another ban on alcohol?

Archived