MP 3 Players

The Rover

I bought the Ativa 4 GB Portable Media Player on sale today for half off at OFFICE Depot for 49.99 as a Christmas gift for my wife, who said she wanted to watch pod Casts from various web sites. The three day sale ends Sat. night. I have never owned an MP3 player before.

Not a bad price for 1.8" screen and 4GB.

The Ativa was not on display in the store. The clerk checked on their computer to see if they had any at that store. Then the clerk went into the back room, and came out with the Ativa.

I bought the Ativa 4 GB Portable Media Player on sale today for half off at OFFICE Depot for 49.99 as a Christmas gift for my wife, who said she wanted to watch pod Casts from various web sites. The three day sale ends Sat. night. I have never owned an MP3 player before.

Not a bad price for 1.8" screen and 4GB.

The Ativa was not on display in the store. The clerk checked on their computer to see if they had any at that store. Then the clerk went into the back room, and came out with the Ativa.

Good buy! B)

That's a great deal- who makes the Ativa? (I never heard of them before)

Anybody have a Creative mp3 player? A few years ago I bought a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 40 gb, it's about the size of a cassette walkman & has a b&w screen but I love it! Never have a problem with it. 6 months ago I decided to get a second, smaller mp3 player so I went with another Creative, an 8gb Zen, which is credit card sized with a full color screen. Have had many problems with that one, from freezing up to most recently the computer is not detecting the player even though it's connected.

I have an ipod. I didn't really want one, but I'm glad I have it now. My mom gave it to me and said accept the change in times, no one listens to turntables, espeacially 15 y.o. It's convient for school because it's easier to hide than a walkman. I have gone through five sets of those dumb earbuds though. I keep blowing out the speakers. I really want a pair of head phones, the kind some people call cans but I'm too cheap to buy a good pair.

I just bought a 100 dollar (+ taxes, so 112) pair of Sennheiser headphones, very nice quality.

My mp3 player however, a Sandisk which is 4 gb is starting to go with the input, move headphones around a lot in it and the sounds cuts out. Oh well, the headphones work great on the stereo.

That's a great deal- who makes the Ativa? (I never heard of them before)

I understand the Ativa is made especially for Office Depot. It does come with a 1 Year Warranty.

The Ativa is anOffice Depot Brand product, made in China.

You can see the product on the Home Depot Web Site.

Got the new ipod nano video 8 gigs for christmas last year...it met its end in the washing machine..so young.. :o

Now I've got a lime green shuffle..looks pretty stupid considering I've got these huge bose headphones ahahah

I understand the Ativa is made especially for Office Depot. It does come with a 1 Year Warranty.

The Ativa is anOffice Depot Brand product, made in China.

You can see the product on the Home Depot Web Site.

BTY, I called the C/S line for "Ativa", and spoke to someone who's English is obviously their "Second" language. They were pushy and rude. I'm sure they take abuse all the day long becuase of their poor C/S skills...what a clusterfuck !!

BTY, I called the C/S line for "Ativa", and spoke to someone who's English is obviously their "Second" language. They were pushy and rude. I'm sure they take abuse all the day long becuase of their poor C/S skills...what a clusterfuck !!

:lol:

Archived