anyone else afraid?

purdieshuffle

If they do do something and move in a new direction I'd like to see JP and JPJ hook up with a better drummer. It was nice to keep it in the family for the O2 gig but they could definitely find a better drummer now that it's supposed to be a new thing. Sorry Jason, I've never been a big fan of your stick work.

It's painful how much I want this to come together. I missed the real Zeppelin by 14 years & couldn't scrape up enough money to see Robert & Allison, which was my last hope. I really don't think that this will fizzle out - John Paul Jones has confirmed that they have been playing with different singers & I don't think that they will give up this chance at getting so muchof the green stuff$$. It's not been terribly long since Jimmy& Jonesy were on tour & they still seem to love it.

We can only hope...

It's painful how much I want this to come together. I missed the real Zeppelin by 14 years & couldn't scrape up enough money to see Robert & Allison, which was my last hope. I really don't think that this will fizzle out - John Paul Jones has confirmed that they have been playing with different singers & I don't think that they will give up this chance at getting so muchof the green stuff$$. It's not been terribly long since Jimmy& Jonesy were on tour & they still seem to love it.

We can only hope...

I don't think it's just money driving them to work together. My guess would be that after the 02, there was a resurgence of creativity together and they felt the time was right now to work on something together. Whatever it is, I hope we find out soon!

Archived