Led Zeppelin made easy

JethroTull

They don't really have any chord strumming sing along type of songs unfortunately. I mean, I guess Stairway to Heaven is kind of close to one? Maybe? There is some strumming in Over The Hills as well, but I mean, all the guitar parts come from Page, and basically all his electric stuff is riffing. His acoustic stuff is mostly finger picked stuff and if you don't like putting your guitar into alternate picking then it'll be a bit of trouble playing those.

I'm just looking for a simple easy song that I can strum some chords and sing. I'm not interested in all the intricate leads, alternate tunings, etc. Any song suggestions?

Hi 'JethroTull'

Try "Gallows Pole" A-Am-G-D chords.

Regards, Danny

I'm just looking for a simple easy song that I can strum some chords and sing. I'm not interested in all the intricate leads, alternate tunings, etc. Any song suggestions?

You can play these songs with open postion, standard tuning, chords:

Tangerine

Battle Of Evermore

Hey Hey what Can I do

Gallows Pole

Thank You

Im sure there is more, just not thinking of any right now....

coda track 12

and i wouldve said Misty Mountain Hop maybe celebration day?>?... other than the ones already mentioned

Tangerine is great

wow sorry completely mis read that first post..... But MMH and celebration day are some good non-chord songs lol

Archived