Page and Plant tour in 95-96.................

BAMAJB

They opened with WLL :blink: How strange. I've only seen that song as a show closer. Out of curiosity, what was the song they ended with that night?

In the evening

In Poole Dorset on 16/7/95 and Dublin 19/7 they opened with Thank you

They opened with WLL :blink: How strange. I've only seen that song as a show closer. Out of curiosity, what was the song they ended with that night?

Yep! I'll never forget the spotlight catching Jimmy as he tore into that opening riff.

It was a phenomenal concert all the way through.

07/15/1995 St. Austell, England - Cornwall Coliseum

1. Whole Lotta Love 2. Bring It On Home 3. Ramble On 4. No Quarter 5. Gallows Pole 6. Hurdy Gurdy solo 7. Yallah 8. Since I've Been Loving You/I Can't Quit You Baby 9. The Song Remains The Same 10. Friends 11. Calling To You/What Is And What Should Never Be/Unknown Jam/Break On Through 12. Four Sticks 13. Kashmir 14. Blue Jean Baby Jam 15. Black Dog 16. In The Evening/Carouselambra

Yep! I'll never forget the spotlight catching Jimmy as he tore into that opening riff.

It was a phenomenal concert all the way through.

07/15/1995 St. Austell, England - Cornwall Coliseum

1. Whole Lotta Love 2. Bring It On Home 3. Ramble On 4. No Quarter 5. Gallows Pole 6. Hurdy Gurdy solo 7. Yallah 8. Since I've Been Loving You/I Can't Quit You Baby 9. The Song Remains The Same 10. Friends 11. Calling To You/What Is And What Should Never Be/Unknown Jam/Break On Through 12. Four Sticks 13. Kashmir 14. Blue Jean Baby Jam 15. Black Dog 16. In The Evening/Carouselambra

I'm sure it was a great concert - amazing set list.

Archived