Thank You live

badgeholder

I really enjoyed the version Page and Plant did on "Unledded". I am going to have to listen to some of the other live versions. It is such a beautiful song.

That is a good version too. There's one I have from either a show or radio broadcast Robert did in Italy in 1993 that was fantastic - one of the best I've heard, but the cd crapped out so I can't remember where it was from :slapface:

This is great news I look forward to checking it out. Do we know if the Thank You 73 MSG was filmed?

Really likely, and multi-tracked too, but it might just have not be released because of the lack of other versions where to lift from, again just a theory, not among my favorite versions but i'd be killer to see.

Really likely, and multi-tracked too, but it might just have not be released because of the lack of other versions where to lift from, again just a theory, not among my favorite versions but i'd be killer to see.

Yeah, I agree. I've always hoped it was in the vaults somewhere

• 4 years later...

Southampton 73' is the best version as far as quality. The bass during the guitar solo rattles my entire house just like it was intended to do! But I can't believe nobody has suggested my favorite version yet! Alexandria Palace 1972! Besides for that I love every version of it, I don't think Montreux 1970 has been listed yet either. MSG 1970 is a favorite too.