Physical Stats

Illusivewoman

Ola Zeppelin Officianados...Nice to be here amongst the Enlightened..... :D

I have a Question I'm sure some one here can answer....What color are the Lads eyes? :blink:

I thought Roberts were Blue but in the pics they look Brown... :unsure: maybe Hazel..Jimmy's look Dark Brown as do John's..and JPJ's ...Blue? I'm Creating an Art Doll Sculpture of the Band and I gots to get it right. Thanks... :D

Yes, please, those of you who have seen them up close and personal, please answer this. Especially in regards to Jimmy's eyes. In some pictures they are the darkest brown and in others the most emerald of greens. Magic, I tell ya!

I think they're hazel-green. Hazely-brown at darkest, a hazely-green at lightest. In certain lights they can look brown.

Example A:

rockfolk_dec70.jpg

But then in others they definately lean towards being green.

Example B:

File0798.jpg

And, though most black and white's are pretty inscrutable, you can clearly see they're light coloured here.

1195857681_f.jpg

VTS_01_101816520-00-26.jpg

100908215529_PIC_0002.jpg

Right you are!

Cocaine is classic for dilated pupils, as well as Marijuana LOL.

No eye redness in the picture, so probably not the weed causing it.

Cocaine was used in eye tests in the past to check the functioning of ocular nerves. :blink:

:) We'll give our boy the benefit of the doubt though and say that was taken with an infared camera in the dark! :shifty::D

:lol:

You'll have to forgive us Illusivewoman we tend to get carried away here sometimes.

All in fun, there are several members here that could give you a difinitive answer though

and I'm sure you'll get the correct answers soon.

BTW welcome to the forum :wave:

You'll have to forgive us Illusivewoman we tend to get carried away here sometimes.

All in fun, there are several members here that could give you a difinitive answer though

and I'm sure you'll get the correct answers soon.

BTW welcome to the forum :wave:

LOL...Quite alright...I'm enjoyin the Conversations... :D

Nice to Chat with yaz... :)

^ Welcome and have fun with the Doll Sculpture......I hope you will share photos with us when you're finished (and be prepared to take mass amount of orders ;) )

Ah Thankee Luv... :) You can see some of my Art Doll Sculptures in my Emporium @

www.myspace.com/illusivewoman

So far I have Page,Plant and JP in the Hopper...they're still works in progress..I have some refining to do as I go along.

I also have Jimmy's Sunburst,JP's Bass and most of Bonhams Electrolite Kit done...pullin alot of 3 AM's in the Studio :blink:

:slapface: WAKE UP.... :D

I am VERY interested in seeing your stuff. My 13 year old daughter likes to make plushies (she promised me a Robert Plant one for Christmas which I never got, bah humbug) and I fiddle around with knitting needles, have made only a couple of dolls so far.

I will send you a friend request on MySpace, I go by "Skin Bag" over there.

:wave:

I am VERY interested in seeing your stuff. My 13 year old daughter likes to make plushies (she promised me a Robert Plant one for Christmas which I never got, bah humbug) and I fiddle around with knitting needles, have made only a couple of dolls so far.

I will send you a friend request on MySpace, I go by "Skin Bag" over there.

:wave:

"Skin Bag"... :blink:

I know theres a story here.... I'll look for ya... :)

Ah Thankee Luv... :) You can see some of my Art Doll Sculptures in my Emporium @

www.myspace.com/illusivewoman

So far I have Page,Plant and JP in the Hopper...they're still works in progress..I have some refining to do as I go along.

I also have Jimmy's Sunburst,JP's Bass and most of Bonhams Electrolite Kit done...pullin alot of 3 AM's in the Studio :blink:

:slapface: WAKE UP.... :D

achucky-jm.jpg

:o Wow! I'm extremely impressed with your work and details! I love the artwork as well.

You are most talented young lady. You must have the patience of a rock!

Ever thought about getting a booth at the Jazz and Heritage Festival? that is if you're into selling your creations. I know you would do well! :)

:o Wow! I'm extremely impressed with your work and details! I love the artwork as well.

You are most talented young lady. You must have the patience of a rock!

Ever thought about getting a booth at the Jazz and Heritage Festival? that is if you're into selling your creations. I know you would do well! :)

Thanks so much.. I Appreciate your Appreciation... :gimmefive:

I've been making ArtDolls for about 7 years...The first ones were SO experimental..it took a while to figure out how I was going to put them together..getting my Artistic Methods to Madness down...and I'm still learning. Bonhams Drums were a new one for me...had no Idea how I was gonna pull it off ...I jus couldn't deny Bonzo his Kit...... :drumz:

I've spent a lot of 3 am's in the Studio listing to my Tunes :stereo: I find that playin the Artist that I'm creating helps me Channel the Magic Mojo. Sculpting the faces is where the patience is key..othewise you end up with something that resembles Van Gogh's "The Scream" :o

Polymer clay tends to Morph from the heat of your hands :veryhot: and it can smoodge the features...ARGGGGHHHHH.... :slapface: so then I gotta stick 'is liddo 'ead in da freezer.. to chill iz attitude... :freezing:

I've sold on Ebay, and done Commission work. but as of yet have no Art Fairs or Festivals, although I have considered it.. it would just have to be the right kind of Market.

Ideally I would love to Open a Gallery. :thanku:

I've noticed that you've done a great job with the hands as well, I've heard that is the hardest part of the human anatomy to replicate.

BTW your VooDoo dolls would go over big down here ;) as well as all the others.

Archived