Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

In honor of George Gershwin's 120th birthday, and also to celebrate Leonard Bernstein's 100th, here's Rhapsody in Blue for your listening pleasure.  I love Gershwin!!

Gary Clark, Jr. "When My Train Pulls In". The solo in the second half of this song just kills.

And continuing on a blues theme, the Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio live at KEXP. My favorite comment about this on YouTube is "I wish my wife looked at me the same way that drummer looks at the organist..." No doubt if he could play keyboards as well as Delvon, she would :)

Edited by SteveZ98

On 9/26/2018 at 7:41 PM, ebk said:

In honor of George Gershwin's 120th birthday, and also to celebrate Leonard Bernstein's 100th, here's Rhapsody in Blue for your listening pleasure.  I love Gershwin!!

Spectacular performance!!! I love the positive energy from Gershwin's music

3 hours ago, paplbojo said:

Any idea where one finds this on CD or vinyl?

No I haven't, their EP "Inédits" is on itunes but it doesn't seem to be available on CD or vinyl

19th century rock.  Liszt's instrumental version of the amazing song by Schubert.

New Heep Living The Dream

https://outsiderrock.wordpress.com/2018/09/27/uriah-heep/

58 minutes ago, Remi said:

Salut Remi, I wanted to post Hier encore, too. But Tous les visages de l'amour is a great song, too. Repose en paix, Charles