Reunion reports?

sbaur9

hmm so has any1 seen the jimmy fallon show?? did JPJ say anything????

i just know it in my heart that Led Zeppelin is gonna reunite one day...soon! Robert Plant said that he would do any tours for atleast 2 yrs after his alison kraus thing which ended last year rite?? so can we expect sumthing in 2010???? i sure hope so....but i feel in the coming months this year we should be getting some kind of positive news :) Never lose hope !

hmm so has any1 seen the jimmy fallon show?? did JPJ say anything????

i just know it in my heart that Led Zeppelin is gonna reunite one day...soon! Robert Plant said that he would do any tours for atleast 2 yrs after his alison kraus thing which ended last year rite?? so can we expect sumthing in 2010???? i sure hope so....but i feel in the coming months this year we should be getting some kind of positive news :) Never lose hope !

Nothing was said on Jimmy Fallon and sorry to disappoint you but they've already stated there is no Zep reunion.

• 2 weeks later...

here's another rumour... I just saw this on youtube under Led Zeppelin Earls Court Tangerine.

by IrishWarCry (1 week ago)

"Led Zeppelin is going on tour this summer I'm so excited!!!! but no robert p

i don't know who they're gonna get who can scream and moan like a guitar... so sad"

I'm following up with Irish, trying to get the source of this this news or a website. I'll report back asap.

p.s. I think it's really clever how he says "...who can scream and moan like a guitar"... I hadn't thought of it like that before, but it seems to fit! :whistling:

gee, now I'm going to have to listen to EVERy Led Zep song again and again just to hear if he does indeed scream and moan like a guitar... well I'd better get a start on! I'm gonna love this! :yay:

and would 'they' really look for someone who can do this, a young newcomer perhaps; or stick with the tried and true bunch?

here's another rumour... I just saw this on youtube under Led Zeppelin Earls Court Tangerine.

i don't know who they're gonna get who can scream and moan like a guitar... so sad"

I'm following up with Irish, trying to get the source of this this news or a website. I'll report back asap.

p.s. I think it's really clever how he says "...who can scream and moan like a guitar"... I hadn't thought of it like that before, but it seems to fit! :whistling:

gee, now I'm going to have to listen to EVERy Led Zep song again and again just to hear if he does indeed scream and moan like a guitar... well I'd better get a start on! I'm gonna love this! :yay:

and would 'they' really look for someone who can do this, a young newcomer perhaps; or stick with the tried and true bunch?

It's an old rumour which has already been debunked by Jimmy's manager as not happening.

Maybe because he said that.

And then again, people can always change their mind, he was also against the O2 show for a while.

So who knows. I'd say "never say never" is the right tactic.

Already ben discussed and analyzed JPJ NEVER SAID THAT, PERIOD!

He could read the rest of the thread, too. There's no definitive "he did" or "he didn't" say that--nobody knows for sure.

I should add that it seems highly unlikely, but it's still an issue where you have to decide the credibility for yourself.

IT'S ME REPORTING BACK :chickeddance:

posted by IrishWarCry (today) in response to my query:

:smileyquote: well those aren't EXACTLY my words i've been reading hammer of the gods which is about them really good book! andd just bits and pieces i've heard about them going on tour. i honestly can't remember where i heard it if you get any solid facts tell me please:) :smileyquote:

All of you were right as usual :party: and who would know better than you guys! really!

IT'S ME REPORTING BACK :chickeddance:

posted by IrishWarCry (today) in response to my query:

:smileyquote: well those aren't EXACTLY my words i've been reading hammer of the gods which is about them really good book! andd just bits and pieces i've heard about them going on tour. i honestly can't remember where i heard it if you get any solid facts tell me please:) :smileyquote:

All of you were right as usual :party: and who would know better than you guys! really!

Don't think I could agree with you that Hammer of the Gods is a really good book.

But to reiterate, they aren't going on tour.

Archived