Do's and Dont's

Dancin'Days

Big Anglo-Nordic pussy, thank you! Have the nads to show up tomorrow so I can buy you one of the 22 ouncers? :beer:

Would than be at the 'Tool Box' on the corner of Santa Monica and La Brea where they put lemmons and shit in their wine spritzers and beer you big pussy. Or Hennessy's Tavern where they serve drinks for men who want to get drunk while having their fried eggs and steak for breakfast? :lol:

Shit, I'm almost tempted. Fuckin' tired of eating left over turkey sandwiches right about now. ;)

Would than be at the 'Tool Box' on the corner of Santa Monica and La Brea where they put lemmons and shit in their wine spritzers and beer you big pussy. Or Hennessy's Tavern where they serve drinks for men who want to get drunk while having their fried eggs and steak for breakfast? :lol:

Shit, I'm almost tempted. Fuckin' tired of eating left over turkey sandwiches right about now. ;)

God forbid you indulge in the Sunday morning fresh-squeezed Mimosas! :o

You know you want one!!! B)

I guess I'm in the minority here, I don't drink. LOL

I can say I tried Diet Coke with Lime and it was disgusting.

Hi Electrophile..I don't drink soda pop anymore. But I do make an occasional exception for Coke with lime if it has a little rum in it. Cuba Libre. Gotta make good use of the limes on my tree in the back yard. :D

Hi Electrophile..I don't drink soda pop anymore. But I do make an occasional exception for Coke with lime if it has a little rum in it. Cuba Libre. Gotta make good use of the limes on my tree in the back yard. :D

You're in SoCal. Kinda Lahaina at Seal Beach pier around three Sunday. Another forum friend is always welcome!!! :D

You're in SoCal. Kinda Lahaina at Seal Beach pier around three Sunday. Another forum friend is always welcome!!! :D

Thanks for the invite. It sounds tempting but I have a mission to complete today and can't be sidetracked.

You have a good time. :beer:

I guess I'm in the minority here, I don't drink. LOL

I can say I tried Diet Coke with Lime and it was disgusting.

I don't drink or smoke, at least not any longer since February of this year and I can say for now I don't see that changing any time soon!smile.gif

Archived