How about a 'Sing along with Led Zeppelin' Tour

lz2007

Since Robert doesn't want to reform maybe Jimmy, JPJ and Jason can tour either with guest singers or have the audience sing along while they play. What do you all think?

Sure they can, but the problem is if they want to.

Hey, why was my question moved to the Newbies section from the main forum? Even though I don't post much, I have been registered since dec 2007.

Newbies doesn't mean that you just registered but more the nature of threads started is geared towards people seeking information on the band or it's posts that have been discussed many times before. Don't take it personal as it's not meant to be :)

Since Robert doesn't want to reform maybe Jimmy, JPJ and Jason can tour either with guest singers or have the audience sing along while they play. What do you all think?

I would love to see all those people in the audience try to stay together :D

How awesome would that be, though? You know the fans could do it, we all know the music so well. Talk about an adrenaline rush! :blink:

Jimmy's already pulled the plug on the three of them performing together--I don't really see how having the audience sing would make a difference, and they've already tried enough guest singers to make it clear that that wasn't going to work.

Jimmy's already pulled the plug on the three of them performing together--I don't really see how having the audience sing would make a difference, and they've already tried enough guest singers to make it clear that that wasn't going to work.

It's a big "What If" question, just ment for fun.

That would be pretty awesome!

*Everyone in the audience, "...It's been a long time since I rock and rolled!..."*

That would be pretty awesome!

*Everyone in the audience, "...It's been a long time since I rock and rolled!..."*

That's pretty much how the shows went anyway. Chech out vids from Live Aid and Rock &Roll from O2. Awesome stuff. Powerful.

Jimmy has determined there is no guest singer suitable for such a tour. Speaking for myself, I'd have no desire whatsoever to attend the karaoke Led Zeppelin tour being

proposed here.

Archived