NEWBIE WANTS TO SAY HI!

Well, I'm kinda new here, I mean I have been looking at the forums when I was a guest and decided to join! I just want to start feeling at home and start talking to some of you guys! I of course love Led Zeppelin, just the best. Robert Plant is my fav

:wub: , my favorite album is Led Zeppelin III and I currently love the song Traveling Riverside Blues! Drop by and say hi (Maybe even become a friend?!)

Well, I'm kinda new here, I mean I have been looking at the forums when I was a guest and decided to join! I just want to start feeling at home and start talking to some of you guys! I of course love Led Zeppelin, just the best. Robert Plant is my fav

:wub: , my favorite album is Led Zeppelin III and I currently love the song Traveling Riverside Blues! Drop by and say hi (Maybe even become a friend?!)

Hi and Welcome, it really is great here and truley you will make friends quikley, it's a really friendly forum and you learn alot from others here too.

Enjoy :)

Welcome to the forums :D as jimmyisalegend said, you will make friends quickly and this is an amazingly friendly forum :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm new here too. Just dropped by to say hi!

Hi new-bee's! There's lot's of neat thing's to read and post about around here so dive in!

oh yes - i did - BUT i have so few time to be around and read and post and give some individual outfit to my profile.But in the last 2 days i spent every free minute in here and read a few things.

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

So i say HI to you all - just right here...

Let me introduce myself as a fan of quality music.

(I am not of that kind that does point his interest on single persons and you will never catch me saying : "THAT arstist is a god when playing/singing).

But i want to say that Led Zeppelin as they toured and recorded in all the years they have existed managed to be always a great band and i guess they will not be forgotten - never !!

Archived