CMT Music Awards

Some of us do though Aqua find it sad that he has chosen a country path and would prefer him to rock than twang.

That doesn't mean we are not his fans anymore just not into his musical style he went with Alison Krauss.

To each his own. :)

AGREED. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, but it's my opinion and everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I didn't expect anybody to agree with me..

Some of us do though Aqua find it sad that he has chosen a country path and would prefer him to rock than twang.

That doesn't mean we are not his fans anymore just not into his musical style he went with Alison Krauss.

To each his own. :)

Hi 'kiss of fire'

Now i can dig that KOF, i find nothing in Country and Western or Bluegrass to float my boat, Cowboy garb is for kids, and I see him as more of a Viking Beserker than an Indian Scalper, :lol: and the sooner Robert gets his head out from underneath Alison's skirt and gets back to his roots, like The Blues-Folk-Rock and Roll-Indian-Arabic, the better i will feel about him, until then I'll be listening to his back catalogue and his enormous contribution to the music of Led Zeppelin.

Regards, Danny

PS, What some men will do for a bit of skirt i will never know. :P:lol:

Hi 'kiss of fire'

Now i can dig that KOF, i find nothing in Country and Western or Bluegrass to float my boat, Cowboy garb is for kids, and I see him as more of a Viking Beserker than an Indian Scalper, laugh.gif and the sooner Robert gets his head out from underneath Alison's skirt and gets back to his roots, like The Blues-Folk-Rock and Roll-Indian-Arabic, the better i will feel about him, until then I'll be listening to his back catalogue and his enormous contribution to the music of Led Zeppelin.

Regards, Danny

PS, What some men will do for a bit of skirt i will never know. tongue.giflaugh.gif

Too late; he's probably trying to get her to adopt him. If you look closely you will see him wagging his tail. Before you know it they will be playing frisbee.

Although he turns into one big, smiling puppy when he is around her, I do not see what any of that has to do with her skirt..

Too late; he's probably trying to get her to adopt him.  If you look closely you will see him wagging his tail.  Before you know it they will be playing frisbee.  Although he turns into one big, smiling puppy when he is around her, I do not see what any of that has to do with her skirt..

Every dog I've known goes STRAIGHT for the crotch when new woman comes over. It's inSTINKtive. So don't skirt the issue!!!

You've got a pointer there!

marshalsml.jpg

^^^^Ahahaha that is excellent,LMAO!

Led Zep Girl rephrased it and I definitely agree. I believe "sad" was not the best term. His country adventure just doesn't float the boat for some and I own it.......but we are all still big fans! :elvis:

Archived