Robert singing "Little Sister"

rosebekiller

Does anyone know where I can view very old footage of Led Zeppelin covering Elvis' Little Sister? I'm not referring to the 1979 version. The one I want was from a live performance cira 1973 or possibly earlier.

Thanks!

~ B

Does anyone know where I can view very old footage of Led Zeppelin covering Elvis' Little Sister? I'm not referring to the 1979 version. The one I want was from a live performance cira 1973 or possibly earlier.

Thanks!

~ B

I would re-post this question in one of the Zeppelin sections above....I've never heard of any footage like what you're asking about, but one of the hardcore collectors might have, and they won't be looking in the musicians corner part of the forum except by chance.

Good luck.

Thanks! I think it was at Madison Square Garden in '73. After a little research I found that a box CD is due out in July from that concert. It MIGHT be on it.... but I will take your advice and follow up in another section.

~ B

I would re-post this question in one of the Zeppelin sections above....I've never heard of any footage like what you're asking about, but one of the hardcore collectors might have, and they won't be looking in the musicians corner part of the forum except by chance.

Good luck.

Thanks! I think it was at Madison Square Garden in '73. After a little research I found that a box CD is due out in July from that concert. It MIGHT be on it.... but I will take your advice and follow up in another section.

~ B

Thanks!

~ B

Hi Rose,

Found this,

Little Sister / Gone (Ten Club 2006) This single released to Pearl Jam's fan club includes Little Sister performed live with Robert Plant.

Is this what you are looking for?

Hope this helps, Regards, Danny

PS, I dont ever remember Led Zeppelin covering this song, anyone else remember it and what Boot its on?

Hi Rose,

Found this,

Little Sister / Gone (Ten Club 2006) This single released to Pearl Jam's fan club includes Little Sister performed live with Robert Plant.

Is this what you are looking for?

Hope this helps, Regards, Danny

PS, I dont ever remember Led Zeppelin covering this song, anyone else remember it and what Boot its on?

Robert's sung it a number of times solo, notably with the Honeydrippers, but I don't think that's what she was asking for. (The Pearl Jam show was when he also did Fool in the Rain with them, among other songs.)

Robert's sung it a number of times solo, notably with the Honeydrippers, but I don't think that's what she was asking for. (The Pearl Jam show was when he also did Fool in the Rain with them, among other songs.)

Thanks Aqua,

Your probably right, but i've never seen or heard him do it with Led Zeppelin, still someone might show us where and when, or if at all.

Regards, Danny

Archived