I KNOW THIS WILL HAVE BEEN ASKED BEFORE

a public thank you to bigdan and moonmaid for services rendered.

dan has often graced me with samples of his hard work and i have always marveled.

many are backgrounds that i use everyday as well as top of the line inserts for some music.

moonmaid took my chart and not only did she do the leg work, she used the opportunity to say some very nice things (however improbable) about me and she needn't have done that.

but i'm glad she did...

thank you!

sincerely,

beatbo

Hi Beatbo, nice to see you again and many thanks for your kind words.

What I do for you gives me as much pleasure, for knowing that you appricate it is Gold Dust to me, anytime you want something done and I have the power to do it, just ask and it will be done.

Moonmaid, well what can I say? a hidden talent on the forum has come to the attention of all of us, and a kinder or more warmhearted person you would be hard pressed to find anywhere. (That should keep her from putting a spell on me for a couple of weeks at least)

Oh Beatbo, what did she say about you that was so "improper"?

Regards, Danny

I swear, I don't know which question gets asked more; this one or "are there satanic messages in STH?".

Nice though that we can finally put answers to these questions, right? Unlike in the 70s when all we had was Creem magazine and no means of sharing. ;)

moonmaid, i bet you are a stunner, you look great from behind!

Thanks S2Z. I s'pose the front is alright. :blush::lol:

And to S2Z, beatbo, Evster, and Dan: Thank you for the last couple of days. I feel like I've made some great friends here. If you guys ever want to chat about anything or need someone to bounce ideas, thoughts, feelings, or fears off of, I'm here.

Nice though that we can finally put answers to these questions, right? Unlike in the 70s when all we had was Creem magazine and no means of sharing. ;)

oh, absolutely! i was only just saying this to reggie, amazonic and loads eppelin the other night. the internet ( well, mainly this website ) has shown me so many things i never knew. i've learned more about zep in the last 2 years than i had in the previous 35 or so. all i knew about zep was on the record sleeves!

Hi Beatbo!

And since we're all being completely silly here...

Hawkins: I've got it! I've got it! The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true! Right?

Griselda: Right. But there's been a change: they broke the chalice from the palace!

Hawkins: They *broke* the chalice from the palace?

Griselda: And replaced it with a flagon.

Hawkins: A flagon...?

Griselda: With the figure of a dragon.

Hawkins: Flagon with a dragon.

Griselda: Right.

Hawkins: But did you put the pellet with the poison in the vessel with the pestle?

Griselda: No! The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon! The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true!

Hawkins: The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.

Griselda: Just remember that.

Oh, and thanks for the read Moonmaid! ;)

The Court Jester, love it!

Possibly my favourite Danny Kaye movie!

And to S2Z, beatbo, Evster, and Dan: Thank you for the last couple of days. I feel like I've made some great friends here. If you guys ever want to chat about anything or need someone to bounce ideas, thoughts, feelings, or fears off of, I'm here.

Moonmaid, thank you, and your very welcome, sometimes it feels like this place is the most relaxing place to be, like your local Ale House or where ever you go to relax, amongst friends, well thats how it makes me fell anyways.

As for the rest, the "thoughts, feelings, or fears " bits, give it untill at least the third date to talk about that, so yes can I book now for Wednesday next week about 11pm Grin-itch Mean Time, please. :D

And the front is very alright as far as i'm concerned, you've been sending me pictures of it all day, or didnt you know? :wub:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I just love your new Sig, where on earth did you get it? :lol:

Thanks for letting me do it.

i feel the same. nothing better than finding some like minded souls. xo

There's a whole lotta love in the room!

Yeah, I've got the convict blood in me too! B)

S2Z, you never know what you'll learn on here. :)

BIGDAN, a Randy Scouse Git if I ever met one! :P

Moonmaid, our own little sorceress. :wizard:

Beatbo, good to see ya mate! :D

Evster, :yourock: , need I say more?

My favourite beer joke from Monty Python. :beer:

Bruce: Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?

Yank: Dunno, why?

Bruce: It's fuckin' near water!

lol, good one reggie!

Your not wrong there mate.

You must be from London then mate.

A Fair Dincum Shelia if ever I saw one,

Oi Oi Oi, i'll ave u no, i'm no "Thieving Northern Randy Scouse Git", i'm a "Thieving Southern Randy Cockney Git"

No, she's "MY" liccle sorceress, i'll ave u no.

A true Southern Gent if ever i saw one.

I cant believe this guy doesnt have his own forum.

Reggie29 G'Day Mate, Fancy cracking open a tinny me ole cobba? :lol::beer:

Rule No1=No Poofters.

Rule No2=No member of the faculty is to maltreat the Abbos in any way at all -- if there's anybody watching.

Rule No3=No Poofters.

Rule No4=Now this term, I don't want to catch anybody not drinking.

Rule No5=No Poofters.

Rule No6=There is NO ... Rule Six.

Rule No7=No Poofters.

Right, that concludes the readin' of the rules, Bruce.

"This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand. Amen"

Australia.jpg

All together now,

Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable.

Heideggar, Heideggar was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table.

David Hume could out-consume Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel.

And Whittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

There's nothing Nieizsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the wrist.

Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.

John Stewart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shanty was particularly ill.

Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every day!

Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,

And Hobbes was fond of his Dram.

And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart:

"I drink, therefore I am."

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;

A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed.

Cant you just tell its getting late mate? :beer:

Kind Regards, Danny

Reggie29 G'Day Mate, Fancy cracking open a tinny me ole cobba? :lol::beer:

My shout!

Rule No1=No Poofters.

Rule No2=No member of the faculty is to maltreat the Abbos in any way at all -- if there's anybody watching.

Rule No3=No Poofters.

Rule No4=Now this term, I don't want to catch anybody not drinking.

Rule No5=No Poofters.

Rule No6=There is NO ... Rule Six.

Rule No7=No Poofters.

Right, that concludes the readin' of the rules, Bruce.

"This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand. Amen"

Australia.jpg

All together now,

Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable.

Heideggar, Heideggar was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table.

David Hume could out-consume Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel.

And Whittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

There's nothing Nieizsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the wrist.

Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.

John Stewart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shanty was particularly ill.

Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every day!

Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,

And Hobbes was fond of his Dram.

And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart:

"I drink, therefore I am."

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;

A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed.

Cant you just tell its getting late mate? :beer:

Kind Regards, Danny

I knew "scouser" would get your attention! :slapface:

Awrigh' me ole cock, time ta 'it va frog an' toad an' orf to va rubbiddy dub for a coupla pints an' pickled eggs, perfick! ;):beer:

Hand on heart, we used to recite that at school at the beginning of spring, brings a tear to the eye! :D

I knew "scouser" would get your attention! :slapface:

Awrigh' me ole cock, time ta 'it va frog an' toad an' orf to va rubbiddy dub for a coupla pints an' pickled eggs, perfick! ;):beer:

Hand on heart, we used to recite that at school at the beginning of spring, brings a tear to the eye! :D

Your more Cockney than me Reggie, G'd On Ya Mate.

I always loved doing the Aussie accent, me and me brother, believe it or not, were on a Beano down at Margate, go on laugh, Chas an Dave we aint, and i decieded the we would make out we were Aussies. I had the Bush Hat on with the Corks and we gets in to this conversation with these two local old guys. Long story short, we gets em so pissed they cant walk home, and we make em drink Fosters with us all day and thats why they cant walk.

Our accents are going from Aussie through Pakistani to Jockish and no one noticed a thing, brilliant day, then this boozer we are in gets a Police Drugs Raid so we scarper and have to leave the old codgers to take the can, never see them again so dont know what happened to em.

We then move on to another Pub and I pull this old bird, bout 55, i'm about 22 at the time, shes all over me telling me where she lives and what shes gonna do to me latter on when she gets me home, then she burst out crying, grabs a hold of me and wont let go because she thinks i'm gonna leave her. Too true mate, as soon as i can i'm off, i dumps the hat in case i'm recognised by her and we find a new Pub.

Any way come 7pm you have to leave Margate and the coach makes its way to the Roman Galley Pub a few miles outside Margate near the coast by Reculver Castle. Theres hundreds of likeminded Beanoists having a rave of a time, me and me brother included when i goes back to the coach for some Jellied eels that are in the coaches boot, well as i approach the coach i can see this arse going twenty to the dozen on the back seat, so i joins this group of on lookers for about ten minutes having a good butchers when the geezer susses it out and gets off the bird, well you could knock me down with a feather if it aint me Old Uncle Conny and the Old Bird from the Pub, hilarious, every one was cheering em on, and the Moral of this my story is this.

"Dont try and Impersonate an Aussie unless you are going to follow through with it." and i didnt that day, but i had been on the best Beano ever in my life, and in case you are thinking that was just a story, yes it really did happen just as i told it.

Look its gone 6am and you lot would have me up all day as well as all night so i gotta go.

Lovely talking to you all,

Moonmade, :kiss: g'nite my sweat.

Slave to Zep, :kiss: was it as good for you as it was for me?

Beatbo, piss off i aint kissing your wiskas so here's a beer. :beer:

And what about you Reggie, you can have both. :kiss::beer:

Any one else can get their own, Good Night and Very Kind Regards too you all, Danny

I swear, I don't know which question gets asked more; this one or "are there satanic messages in STH?".

New Zeppelin fans will continue to ask the same questions. Should we so-called seasoned Zeppelin fans keep berating them? We asked the same questions once. It just seems wrong that we should roll our eyes at them for asking the same old questions. It doesn't hurt me to answer the same old questions.

If it annoys you, there's the "Mark as Read" button. It's not too far from the "Search" button. I mean, if you know the topic gets under your skin, why not skip over it?

Some of us have fun with it. If you don't, skip the thread. No one is forcing you to read it.

New Zeppelin fans will continue to ask the same questions. Should we so-called seasoned Zeppelin fans keep berating them? We asked the same questions once. It just seems wrong that we should roll our eyes at them for asking the same old questions. It doesn't hurt me to answer the same old questions.

If it annoys you, there's the "Mark as Read" button. It's not too far from the "Search" button. I mean, if you know the topic gets under your skin, why not skip over it?

Some of us have fun with it. If you don't, skip the thread. No one is forcing you to read it.

I'm sorry, where in my post was I berating anyone? I was asking a half-serious, half-joking question. Because face it, those two questions get asked A LOT.

Crikey! It's hard to believe Dan, Reggie, and I technically speak the same language. Those posts might as well have been in Greek!

Oh, I should introduce myself. I dont believe Reggie and I have had the pleasure. Nice to meet you. You are a Virgo. :wave:

Moonmade. I like it! I'm off to bed, Danny Boy. :kiss:

Goodnight all!

Crikey! It's hard to believe Dan, Reggie, and I technically speak the same language. Those posts might as well have been in Greek!

Oh, I should introduce myself. I dont believe Reggie and I have had the pleasure. Nice to meet you. You are a Virgo. :wave:

Moonmade. I like it! I'm off to bed, Danny Boy. :kiss:

Goodnight all!

Pleased to make your acquaintance Moonmaid! :D

Born Saturday 6.15pm, Sydney, Australia.

"....stars to fill my dreams...."

Goodnight.

Pleased to make your acquaintance Moonmaid! :D

Born Saturday 6.15pm, Sydney, Australia.

"....stars to fill my dreams...."

Goodnight.

I'm on it. If you don't receive it today, expect it over the weekend.

This has to be the trippiest thread I've read in a while :hippy:

Moonmaid, that's a very ethereal picture of you - you're like the board's very own Sorceress :wizard:

I'd love to have one of those chart-thingys - if it's not too much trouble - but would much rather PM you the details. Is that okay?

This has to be the trippiest thread I've read in a while :hippy:

Moonmaid, that's a very ethereal picture of you - you're like the board's very own Sorceress :wizard:

I'd love to have one of those chart-thingys - if it's not too much trouble - but would much rather PM you the details. Is that okay?

Thank you for the kind words LDW. :kiss:

I will be most honored to do your chart-thingy. Send me the info. It may take the weekend to do.

^^ haha, i was wondering when you guys sleep and go to work!!

Ha ha! I was wondering the same about you! It's 3:33 on a Friday afternoon and it's late Spring. What is it over in your universe?

Archived