THE BEATLES: ROCK BAND

beatbo

The Beatles/Rock Band Cinematic

this is an excellent video and advert. can't speak for the game or the rockband franchise, as i don't game at all. the intro was created by pete candeland...

from Passion Pictures:

Passion Pictures is one of Europe's leading independent production companies, producing award winning films in a variety of contemporary styles including 2D drawn animation, computer animation, stop frame animation, mixed media, and live-action. The Oscar winning company has built a reputation as one of the most innovative and experimental studios producing work for feature films, short films, commercials and music videos. Passion's multi-award winning Film & TV department has been involved with over twenty acclaimed feature documentaries.Passion Pictures is probably best known for its ground breaking animation for the hit band Gorillaz and has produced 8 music videos under the direction of Pete Candeland and Jamie Hewlett, culminating in live performances at the MTV Europe Awards and with Madonna at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles in 2006. Other favourites are Tim Hope's music videos for Coldplay and One Giant Leap, and Darren Walsh's award-winning animation for Sony Bravia 'Play Doh'. Pete Candeland has ventured into games territory directing trailers for Guitar Hero II and Harmonix Rockband, and againstallodds directed their first major campaign for Coke Zero featuring animated tongues and eyeballs.Passion Pictures has a wealth of expertise in mixing live action with animation and houses a highly experienced team of directors, producers, visual effects supervisors, art directors

this is an excellent video and advert. can't speak for the game or the rockband franchise, as i don't game at all. the intro was created by pete candeland...

from Passion Pictures:

Passion Pictures is one of Europe's leading independent production companies, producing award winning films in a variety of contemporary styles including 2D drawn animation, computer animation, stop frame animation, mixed media, and live-action. The Oscar winning company has built a reputation as one of the most innovative and experimental studios producing work for feature films, short films, commercials and music videos. Passion's multi-award winning Film & TV department has been involved with over twenty acclaimed feature documentaries.Passion Pictures is probably best known for its ground breaking animation for the hit band Gorillaz and has produced 8 music videos under the direction of Pete Candeland and Jamie Hewlett, culminating in live performances at the MTV Europe Awards and with Madonna at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles in 2006. Other favourites are Tim Hope's music videos for Coldplay and One Giant Leap, and Darren Walsh's award-winning animation for Sony Bravia 'Play Doh'. Pete Candeland has ventured into games territory directing trailers for Guitar Hero II and Harmonix Rockband, and againstallodds directed their first major campaign for Coke Zero featuring animated tongues and eyeballs.Passion Pictures has a wealth of expertise in mixing live action with animation and houses a highly experienced team of directors, producers, visual effects supervisors, art directors

How's it going "beatbo?" Thanks for the link. WOW, the animation is incredible! I'm going to have to check this out further. ROCK ON!

• 2 months later...

from Passion Pictures:

How's it going "beatbo," my buddy, as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN and BEATLES fanatics? I hope that the weekend was a great one for all of you. As for me, I just got home from an all-night party that began early Sunday evening. In less than three hours, I have to go to work at 6 A.M. So much for getting any sleep this weekend.

You know what "beatbo," it is time to bring this thread back since BEATLEMANIA is gaining more momentum as we speak. There is a lot of promotion now beginning to grow more as the 9 September 2009 release date of THE BEATLES entire Digitally Remastered Catalog grows near. I was watching THE BEATLES QVC SHOP on the VH-1 Classic Channel and along with every major store throughout the entire globe as well as on the internet, Pre-orders are being taken for the new Digitally Remastered BEATLES Catalog as well as THE BEATLES ROCK BAND. I have already submitted my pre-order for the complete BEATLES Catalog along with THE BEATLES ROCK BAND. I am purchasing both the Stereo and Mono versions which are both being sold separately. I also read that the Mono collection is a Limited Edition of 10,000 copies and will be discontinued after the certain amount of 10,000 has been sold. It may be costing me hundreds of dollars but hey, THE BEATLES are definitely worth it to me. The reason why I didn't list the price that I purchased it for is because the price changes from time to time as well as the price differs at different stores as well as on the internet. I will say, you definitely have to do your shopping and homework in order to find the ultimate price and deal. As for where I pre-ordered and purchased mine, I pre-ordered mine through Amazon.com. QVC is taking calls on a 24 hour basis at 800-600-1556 or you can log on to vh1classic.com.

I heard a lot of THE BEATLES Digitally Remastered music on VH-1 and I must say, they sound fantastic! As a friend of mine said tonight at the party, THE BEATLES LIVE ON AND WILL NEVER DIE! In my opinion, thats a great way to end this post or comment. Have a great day and ROCK ON!

That was freakin' cool as hell Beatbo :D

I guess I'll be getting that for my son, he has the Rockband set with the PS 3 system and I just bought a new Sony LCD XBR HD Telivision it should look awsome! B)

Thanks for the link Bro. ;)

here's birthday:birthday/rockband

twist and shout

and ITN's report on the game and the starr/mccartney/ono/harrison appearance at the roll-out..:

rollout/ITN

Yep. Here's the two official trailers mashed together as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aaQXYPa9e4

And coincidentally, "Something" and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" were both unveiled to be on-disc tracks today. Woot!

the amount of care, respect, and attention to detail Harmonix has put into making this game is astounding. They even showed George playing a Gibson SG despite having an exclusivity deal with Fender.

• 1 month later...

just stating how much my son 23,and i love the Beatles Rockband. its amazing how much effort they put into this game. The videos,pictures graphics and information. weve learned alot of things we didnt know about them. we really enjoy playing this game. We are having a hard time singing in harmony and getting good scores on this. it is alot of fun and the best yet. I dont know if i could handle a led zeppelin version but i know it would sell out before it ever hit the store. I could imagine singing all those songs and my son playing the guitar. it would be amazing the only word i can think of. Come on Jimmy let it go!

Archived